Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Including vendor owner avatar/profile pic in vendor's store
Tagged: vendor's store avatar
- August 14, 2019 at 4:18 pm #76633
Hi. I’d like to include the vendor’s personal profile pic in the vendor’s store – which they added in the avatar field when they set up their store. We’re struggling to do this. Please can you advise? Thanks. Jamie
- August 20, 2019 at 7:00 am #77426
Where you want to show this?
Store already has “Store Logo”, do you want to replace this using profile image!
- August 22, 2019 at 12:00 pm #77756
No, we like the store logo showing and this is included in our current design. Showing the store owner avatar image would be in addition to the store logo, in order to show a more personal touch. See wireframe that we’re working to – attached.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 23, 2019 at 7:12 am #77964
See wireframe that we’re working to – attached.
– I have checked this but it’s quite different than existing store page header. How you have achieve this? Using store template override or just using CSS tweak?
- August 23, 2019 at 10:47 am #78002sdel_nevoParticipant
Sorry to jump in on this, but would it be possible to show the vendors avatar on there articles
Currently any blog post written do not show the vendors avatar
- August 28, 2019 at 4:43 pm #78788
- August 29, 2019 at 2:08 pm #78968
Worked perfectly. Thanks
- The topic ‘Including vendor owner avatar/profile pic in vendor's store’ is closed to new replies.