Incorrect Shipping Charges and Stripe Split Pay Commission Calculation

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Incorrect Shipping Charges and Stripe Split Pay Commission Calculation

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      Sean Mac
      Participant

Hi!

I am having the following two issues with vendor order total calculations:

1. For some strange reason, the shipping cost is always off by one cent. The admin dashboard displays the correct amount but vendor dashboard is different. I know this may not be a big issue but it could lead to bigger problems later on (Please see the first 2 screenshots for examples)
      2. The marketplace commissions is set for 6% to the admin (screenshot 3) but when the order goes to stripe, the application fee is incorrect (screenshot 4)

I have not changed my marketplace settings so I have no idea where this issue is coming from. Also, all of my plugins are up to date.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1. For some strange reason, the shipping cost is always off by one cent. The admin dashboard displays the correct amount but vendor dashboard is different. I know this may not be a big issue but it could lead to bigger problems later on (Please see the first 2 screenshots for examples)

*** This is round of issue, we will take care of this.

2. The marketplace commissions is set for 6% to the admin (screenshot 3) but when the order goes to stripe, the application fee is incorrect (screenshot 4)

*** Please setup commission in reverse way and take a look, Vendor Commission 94%

Thank You

Sean Mac
      Participant

*** Please setup commission in reverse way and take a look, Vendor Commission 94%

Thanks for your assistance but unfortunately that didn’t work for me either. I did try the commission settings “By Vendor Sales” and “Percent + Fixed”. Those settings worked successfully but ONLY if there was 1 item in the order. If there is more than one item (vendors sell products and appointments) in a single order, the commissions are not applied to the total order correctly. The fee amount displays correctly in the marketplace admin and vendor dashboard but it is still incorrectly distributed in the Stripe dashboard.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

If there is more than one item (vendors sell products and appointments) in a single order,
      – All are vendor products, or Admin product is also there?

Which Stripe charge setting you are using?

Thank You

Sean Mac
      Participant

All the products on the site are vendor products.

Since the most recent update of WCFM plugins, I’m using “Percent + Fixed”. This is the only commission setting that works successfully for my site with products and appointments in the total order.

The Stripe charge settings are configured for “Direct charges”.

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

This is the only commission setting that works successfully for my site with products and appointments in the total order.

– Keep commission setting in “vendor Mode”

Thank You

Sean Mac
      Participant

Hi,

Just wanted to revisit this thread and inform you that you I am still having an issue with multiple appointments in the cart. No matter how many appointments are in the cart/order (even if all the appointments are by the same vendor), the vendor dashboard only shows 1 item purchased.

I’ve been testing this most of the day and it looks like only the first item in the cart is being recognized. My Stripe dashboard and the test vendor dashboard displays the correct commission amount but the WCFM vendor dashboard is only showing that the customer purchased 1 item.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

It’s matter of commission calculation or no. of item display?

Hope you are using Stripe Split pay?

If it’s commission calculation issue, then update WCFM Marketplace to 2.2.4 and take a look.

Thank You

Sean Mac
      Participant

This is a matter of number of items purchased and yes, I am using Stripe Split pay.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I am still having an issue with multiple appointments in the cart

Are you adding same appointment product multiple time in cart with different time slots?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Can you please show me cart and vendor’s order details screenshot?

Sean Mac
      Participant

Below are screenshots of a customer order for 3 different appointments by the same vendor – different days, different times. Once the order is processed, the Stripe Split payment is distributed correctly but the vendor’s dashboard displays only 1 item was purchased.

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks!

Please show me order details screenshot for this order from Admin and Vendor dashboard.

Thank You

Sean Mac
      Participant

Screenshots attached.

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Strange!

Well, what is your WCFM and it’s addons versions?

Do you have any custom add or code related to vendor orders?

Thank You

Sean Mac
      Participant

I apologize for the late response; I’ve been doing quite a bit of testing trying to get to the bottom of this problem.

I just created a fresh wordpress install and uploaded ONLY the following 5 plugins:

WooCommerce 3.5.6
      WooCommerce Appointments 4.3.5
      WooCommerce Frontend Manager 5.4.4
      WooCommerce Frontend Manager Ultimate 5.4.4
      WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace 2.2.4

I did a test order for 2 appointments – different days, different times. The problem still persists. The vendor dashboard still only shows 1 (one) item was purchased. I have no idea why this is happening.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

That’s quite strange! We are checking this as well.

One thing, using which type user you have placed the order, is that also a vendor user?

Thank You

Sean Mac
      Participant

They were customer user orders.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, we are checking this!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Between, as Admin are you able to see all Appointments under WCFM Order details?

Sean Mac
      Participant

Yes, as admin I am able to see all appointments under order details.

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I have just this again but failed to generate, please check this – https://www.useloom.com/share/2d90fca86e324ad4af1482ead3b5ab01

Are you doing something else!

Thank You

Sean Mac
      Participant

Thank you very much for the video demonstration. Based on the video, you and I know are doing the same thing but for some strange reason I’m getting a different result. I have no idea what the issue is. There are only 5 plugins installed and its running on the WordPress Twenty Nineteen theme. There are no customizations whatsoever. Even after updating the WCFM plugins to 5.4.5, the problem still persists.

Sean Mac
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Sean Mac
      Participant

Hello,

Can someone please help me?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Just relax, we are checking this.

Sean Mac
      Participant

Thank you very much!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

It’s resolved! Please check now.

Thank You

Sean Mac
      Participant

IT WORKS CORRECTLY! Thank you so very much!

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Incorrect Shipping Charges and Stripe Split Pay Commission Calculation’ is closed to new replies.