Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Indian GST E-Commerce System
Tagged: GST, Indian GST, tax
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- June 28, 2019 at 5:45 pm #70149Raja MuppidiParticipant
I think you are from India. The actual thing that was missing in the WCFM was the GST tax,
1. How to add GST to the Product Commission. [ 4.5% ( Marketplace fee ) + 18 & GST ON Marketplace Fee ) ]
2. How do vendors download the GST Reports ( which shows the total GST they paid which will help them to reimburse from the govt )
3. TDS and TCS ( To the Latest Indian E-Commerce Norms TDS and TCS are Mandatory I,e every Indian E-commerce Operator has to deduct the TDS from the vendor for every quarter and has to submit it to the Government )
- July 1, 2019 at 2:25 pm #70562WCFM ForumKeymaster
Yeah right, we are from India 🙂
Well, you have setup Tax from wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> Tax
Then it will be applicable an visible everywhere!
- July 6, 2019 at 4:55 pm #71325Raja MuppidiParticipant
I think you didn’t get my point I was asking about the GST for vendors not for customers Please read my above questions clearly
- July 8, 2019 at 7:29 am #71494WCFM ForumKeymaster
I understand your point.
Check this Commission Invoice – https://ibb.co/VwVCddC
Tax is showing here.
As per commission setting – Tax will either go to Admin or Vendor. It it’s set for vendor then it will visible to their commission invoice as well.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.