Inferred Property when posting marketplace URL to a business facebook page

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Inferred Property when posting marketplace URL to a business facebook page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WCFM Forum WCFM Forum 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Craig
    Participant

Are you able to assist in this. I’m not sure where the fix is or if it is a WC Lovers plugin issue.

This is a typical marketplace URL used in the example
    https://www.thrivinglocally.com/product/custom-built-32-inch-round-coffee-table/

When run the URL through the Facebook sharing debugger I get these following errors

Warnings That Should Be Fixed
    Inferred Property: The ‘og:image’ property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
    Missing Properties: The following required properties are missing: og:url, og:type, og:title, og:image, og:description, fb:app_id

Do you know where those properties are supposed to be added from? What plugin is responsible?

Should I install a plugin like YOAST (which I do not have installed)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Are you using any SEO plugin for the site?

If not, please use Yoast SEO plugin for the purpose.

Without SEOm plugin such meta will not added to the page.

Thank You

The topic ‘Inferred Property when posting marketplace URL to a business facebook page’ is closed to new replies.