- March 6, 2019 at 3:45 pm #51385
Theme is developed on WordPress with integrated WooCommerce.
The problem is that if I use Woocommerce as online payment, I have a lot of work to pay for the partners’ money and there are a lot of commissions.
1. I want each partner to be able to choose their own payment method (bank transfer where they have their account and what is needed) or to make payment online but directly to the partner’s account.
2. Each partner can validate the reservation received (validated status …. etc)
3. Be able to create discount coupons
4. Calendar to reserve to automatically update, to know and show to other clients what days are not valid.
5. Have a clear record of which periods are reserved, sales charts …… etc
I also want my partner to sign up for a monthly, quarterly, yearly subscription, but I want an option where I can get a bonus of several days off or a few months.
Your partner can pay for their online subscription.
I have an online payment processor that integrates on woocommerce.
The theme has created a dashboard for both partner and client
This is my site http://www.bookingtravel.info
If you want to make an idea
And other facilities
What do you recommend?
- March 7, 2019 at 7:45 am #51475
Thanks for get in touch with us.
Well, WCFM all these features and it’s well integrated with C Bookings as well.
You may check this –