Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Inquiry button label not multilingual
- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- June 3, 2019 at 2:39 pm #65753
The inquiry button label is not multilingual. When I change it in one language in the marketplace dashboard, it sets the same text in the other languages as well. Could you please fix this? Thanks!
- June 4, 2019 at 8:53 am #65830
Which translation tool you are using for translation? WPML!
- June 4, 2019 at 3:33 pm #65890
Yes I use WPML.
There are some translations, like the store label, that are done in the dashboard. It would be consistent if the “ask a question” button label did work the same.
- June 5, 2019 at 6:19 pm #66053
Please go to WCFM Admin Setting -> Inquiry Setting – You may define button label there – https://ibb.co/YjsgFdx
What you have set there? Is that label not available for translation under WPML String translation?
- June 5, 2019 at 6:41 pm #66070
Yes, I went there and changed the text to “Ask your question”. In WPML String Translation, the string appears and I translated it. Still, the translation doesn’t appear on the button.
- June 5, 2019 at 6:49 pm #66074
Still, the translation doesn’t appear on the button.
– Which “Inquiry” button? Single product page, or all ?
- June 5, 2019 at 6:50 pm #66075
Single product page.
- June 5, 2019 at 8:26 pm #66106
OK, we are checking this.
- June 8, 2019 at 3:27 pm #66519
Please check this – https://www.loom.com/share/c4cef10300664d87b00619aa7f697de9
It’s working perfectly.
Possibly you have translated this string for wring domain.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.