Inquiry confirmation freeze

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Bernard Prince
      Participant

Hi,
      I’ve installed the inquiry button option. When i made a request to send button, the popup freeze (with the little GIF running indefinitely) and the notification email are never received. However, the request appears in the vendor dashboard.

Any idea why?

Thanks,

Hi,

It seems’s like this is happening due to some plugin conflict. Kindly disable all other plugins except WooCommerce and WCFM plugins. After that you can enable rest of the plugins one by one to find out the cause.
      Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

Bernard Prince
      Participant

Hi,
      Thanks for the suggestion. After deactivate all plugins as suggested, the problem remain. But now I see this error in the console:

VM3603:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
      at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
      at Function.n.parseJSON (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4)
      at Function.a.parseJSON (jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2)
      at Object.success (wcfm-script-enquiry-tab.js?ver=6.4.9:15)
      at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
      at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
      at x (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4)
      at XMLHttpRequest.c (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:4)

Also, the error now seems to be only on Google Chrome, message is sent with Firefox.

Hello,

Possibly this issue occur due to theme, can you please check once again using default wordpress theme. And make sure your WooCommerce and WCFM plugins are updated(others plugins are deactivated).
        Kindly also check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status ->Logs -> is there any error related to this or not!

If you still having same issue then share us your site access with url, we will check your site (Set as private reply)

Thanks.

Bernard Prince
      Participant

Hi,
      Here’s the log:

2020-05-13T10:48:37+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_id() on integer in /home/bprince/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-emails.php:395
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/bprince/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-emails.php(375): WCML_Emails->get_email_translated_string(‘subject’, Object(WCFM_Email_New_enquiry), NULL)
      #1 /home/bprince/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): WCML_Emails->filter_emails_strings(‘[{site_title}] …’, Object(WCFM_Email_New_enquiry), ‘[{site_title}] …’, ‘subject’)
      #2 /home/bprince/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘[{site_title}] …’, Array)
      #3 /home/bprince/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/emails/class-wc-email.php(490): apply_filters(‘woocommerce_ema…’, ‘[{site_title}] …’, Object(WCFM_Email_New_enquiry), ‘[{site_title}] …’, ‘subject’, ‘[{site_title}] …’)
      #4 /home/bprince/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/emails/class-wc-email.php(380): WC_Emai dans /home/bprince/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-emails.php à la ligne 395

It seems related to WPML. But what I don’t understand is that a deactivated all WPML related plug-in after your first suggestion.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please contact with your WPML plugin support regarding the error.
      Have you chance to check “Inquiry confirmation freeze” issue using default wordpress theme and only activated WooCommerce and WCFM plugins( are updated)? The issue is still there? Let us know.

Thanks.

Bernard Prince
      Participant

I finally got the solution in WPML forums: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/fatal-error-on-class-wcml-emailsdotphp-line-395/

Thanks your your help!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.