Inquiry feature not working

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Inquiry feature not working

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

The inquiry feature is not working on my site there is no inquiry tab and if a vendor opens the link to the page than it gives the warning: you dont have permisions to view this page. i have enabled the modules: inquiry and inquiry tab. and i have turned the permision on for inquiry in the capability settings.

what can i do to fix this problem? thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We assume that you haven’t override the capability from individual vendor/group.
      Do you have created this vendor user using some other multi-vendor plugin previously and now you are using another multi-vendor plugin?
      If so, then you may get this message.

When you are switching from other some multi-vendor plugin then migration is very important – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace-migration/

Or, create a fresh new vendor user.

Important – vendor user role should be “Store Vendor”, don’t confuse with previous multi-vendor plugin’s user role!

Thanks.

I have migrated in the past from Woocommerce Product Vendors to this plugin(all my vendors are “store vendors”). Also successful with the migration plugin. but i don’t think that that is the problem because it is also not working for all the new vendors.

Hello,

You have our WCFM Groups&Staff plugin? If so, did you already check in the capability controller of the specific group you created?

Thanks.

No i don’t have the WCFM Groups&Staff plugin.

Hi,

It’s strange.
      Can you share us the site details with site url, we need to debug this issue in your site.(Set as private reply)

Thanks.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

We have logged in your site as a vendor(username: test1vendor), and we can access “Enquiry” dashboard. Please check properly. (PFA)

Thanks.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
      This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.