Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Inquiry feature not working
Tagged: inquiry, not working
- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Sarmistha Chakraborty.
- April 16, 2020 at 5:07 pm #119735
The inquiry feature is not working on my site there is no inquiry tab and if a vendor opens the link to the page than it gives the warning: you dont have permisions to view this page. i have enabled the modules: inquiry and inquiry tab. and i have turned the permision on for inquiry in the capability settings.
what can i do to fix this problem? thanks
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 17, 2020 at 12:55 pm #119960
We assume that you haven’t override the capability from individual vendor/group.
Do you have created this vendor user using some other multi-vendor plugin previously and now you are using another multi-vendor plugin?
If so, then you may get this message.
When you are switching from other some multi-vendor plugin then migration is very important – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace-migration/
Or, create a fresh new vendor user.
Important – vendor user role should be “Store Vendor”, don’t confuse with previous multi-vendor plugin’s user role!
- April 17, 2020 at 1:56 pm #119974
I have migrated in the past from Woocommerce Product Vendors to this plugin(all my vendors are “store vendors”). Also successful with the migration plugin. but i don’t think that that is the problem because it is also not working for all the new vendors.
- April 20, 2020 at 11:24 am #120838
You have our WCFM Groups&Staff plugin? If so, did you already check in the capability controller of the specific group you created?
- April 20, 2020 at 1:06 pm #120891
No i don’t have the WCFM Groups&Staff plugin.
- April 21, 2020 at 9:03 pm #121450
Can you share us the site details with site url, we need to debug this issue in your site.(Set as private reply)
- April 23, 2020 at 3:42 pm #122167This reply has been marked as private.
- April 23, 2020 at 5:43 pm #122201This reply has been marked as private.
- April 23, 2020 at 8:46 pm #122262This reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.