Insert shortcode in the new knowledgebase post

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Insert shortcode in the new knowledgebase post

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rami
      Participant

Hi, I am sorry I have been asking too many questions lately.
      This time I have a question about the rich editor the plugin use to create new knowledgbase posts or announcements, I use a page builder (elementor) and I really like to have my posts designed by this page builder, I can design what ever I need and save it as a template and use the shortcode of this template any where I have an HTML editor.
      But for WCFM editor I am missing the text mode, I can see the visual mode only, is that normal? is there any kind of work around for this?
      Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Just relax and feel free to reach us anytime.

WCFM dashboard editors by default only has “Visual” mode. But you may enable “Text” mode by adding this line of code –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_wpeditor_quicktags', '__return_true' );

Between, I am not sure are those short codes will work for WCFM Knowledge base, Notice or not!

Thank You

Rami
      Participant

Thank you for your help, I have tried it and as you suspected it didn’t work.
      Anyway it deserved the shot. I hope this post to be useful for anyone have the same idea.
      Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Don’t worry, we will add short code support for knowledge base and notice content.

I am moving this to “Feature Request”section.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Insert shortcode in the new knowledgebase post’ is closed to new replies.