Internal Server Error on Checkout

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Amy

Hi,

I have WC Multivendor Marketplace and WC Multivendor Membership installed. I am also using WC subscriptions with their Stripe plugin. When a user goes to checkout they get an Internal Server Error above the form when submitting payment. If I disable WC Multivendor Marketplace the checkout works perfect and the order confirmation shows.

Here is my server log:

[28-Jan-2019 13:52:36 UTC] The WC_Cart::get_cart_url function is deprecated since version 2.5. Replace with wc_get_cart_url.
      [28-Jan-2019 13:55:32 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function trigger() on null in /home/ukmonthlysubscri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/core/class-wcfmmp-commission.php:282
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/ukmonthlysubscri/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCFMmp_Commission->wcfmmp_checkout_order_processed(1919, Array, Object(WC_Order))
      #1 /home/ukmonthlysubscri/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
      #2 /home/ukmonthlysubscri/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
      #3 /home/ukmonthlysubscri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-checkout.php(1078): do_action(‘woocommerce_che…’, 1919, Array, Object(WC_Order))
      #4 /home/ukmonthlysubscri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-ajax.php(434): WC_Checkout->process_checkout()
      #5 /home/ukmonthlysubscri/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WC_AJAX::checkout(”)
      #6 /home/ukmonthlysubscri/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310 in /home/ukmonthlysubscri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/core/class-wcfmmp-commission.php on line 282

I don’t know what is causing this problem. I searched your forum for help and reinstalled but don’t think it is my PHP version, I’m using 7. Can you help?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> Emails -> Store New Order -> https://ibb.co/nwyqPCw

Is this enable or disable?

What is your WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace plugin version?

Thank You

Amy

Hi,

Yes, New Order email notification is enabled but this is not the problem. With WC Multivendor Marketplace active users cannot checkout because of the Internal Server Error.

WooCommerce version Version 3.5.4
      WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace Version 2.1.1

https://ibb.co/h7zfwTW

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

What is WC Frontend Manager plugin version?

Amy

Version 5.3.1

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Everything is perfect. Possibly some other plugin doing some mess.

Now without debug I can’t say the exact reason.

If you are comfortable then share your site details here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

design1
      Participant

Hi, I have sent you a message as requested

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

From which email you have send us message?

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Internal Server Error on Checkout’ is closed to new replies.