Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Groups & Staffs › Invalid instance id
- April 22, 2020 at 10:15 am #121628
I don’t know why but when I copy the api key and email
I have a problem of activation and it is said “invalid instance id”
Can you fix that please ?
I have the same problem with ultimate
In waiting for your response.
Good to you,
- April 22, 2020 at 10:20 am #121629
Please deactivate and then activate license key.
- April 22, 2020 at 10:24 am #121630
I have done that but it still doesn’t work
- April 22, 2020 at 3:19 pm #121739
Are you using the same email, you use as your user email in our website? If this doesn’t resolve the issue, then I will require a temporary backend access of your site. When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
- April 22, 2020 at 5:45 pm #121801
- April 22, 2020 at 7:23 pm #121878This reply has been marked as private.
- April 22, 2020 at 8:44 pm #121900
- April 22, 2020 at 9:05 pm #121905This reply has been marked as private.
- April 25, 2020 at 10:10 am #122797
- April 25, 2020 at 11:19 am #122810
Its fixed now. Please check.
- April 28, 2020 at 10:54 am #124044georginaParticipant
How was this fixed?…I’m having the same problem
- April 28, 2020 at 11:01 am #124047georginaParticipant
Got it. Deactivate THE PLUGIN and activate it again. It worked then.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.