Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Invalid JSON response from Vendor dashboard
- December 17, 2019 at 6:40 pm #97785
When a Vendor clicks on product on dashboard, product list doesn’t load. Instead the following error message appears:
DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-products – Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1.
Not sure how to solve the issue. The site being live, it is causing serious problem.Need urgent feedback, if possible.
Here is other supporting information:
1. Theme: Kleo Child
2. No error log under Woocommerce>status>log
3. All plugins are up to date.
4. No such issue from Admin’s account.
Will be waiting for your response.
- December 17, 2019 at 6:53 pm #97787This reply has been marked as private.
- December 17, 2019 at 10:32 pm #97810
Since you haven’t responded yet, I should save your time. The issue was solved.
For the other users of the nice plugin, the solution was to remove: Role Based Redirect Plugin.
Thank you guys.
- December 23, 2019 at 5:45 pm #98723WCFM ForumKeymaster
Sorry for the delay, thanks for the update! Really appreciate your cooperation.
- February 6, 2020 at 4:24 pm #105838bruceParticipant
Hi’ Im having the same error when viewing products.
DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-products – Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1
Problem just showed up, no new plugins. I deactivated and reactivated plugins one-by-eone.
Also was looking for “Vendor Varification” module to deactivate in Module Front End but there is no such module.
Please help urgently, causing trouble and I’m almost considering an alternative.
- February 6, 2020 at 5:25 pm #105857SushobhanKeymaster
To debug this we will require a temporary access of your site. Make sure to mark the reply as private.
- February 6, 2020 at 7:00 pm #105893bruceParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- February 7, 2020 at 6:43 pm #106114SushobhanKeymaster
I have checked and find out that the theme is causing the issue. You can change to another theme like Storefront or OceanWP to test that. It might be due to compatibility issue or due to any changes made from your side (editing functions.php etc.), not sure.
Let me know if you need anything else.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.