Invalid Vendor: You don\'t have permission to access this page.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums Product Vendors Invalid Vendor: You don\'t have permission to access this page.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      MtDW

I’ve just installed your frontend manager. I’ve had WooCommerce Product Vendors for some time. When I try to view a vendor (example domain-dot-com/store-manager/vendors-manage/3257/) I get the following error message:

Invalid Vendor: You don’t have permission to access this page. Please contact your Store Admin for assistance.

Please advise.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I think, it’s a disabled vendor, so Please “Enable” this vendor from WCFM Admin dashboard -> Vendors listing – https://ibb.co/xDtHyLJ

Thank you

MtDW

I don’t think that’s it. They all seem to be enabled. https://ibb.co/C2CVkpd

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK. Do you have created this vendor user using some other multi-vendor plugin previously and now you are using another multi-vendor plugin?

Thank You

Melinda

Hi, I am also getting the same error. For me, yes, I was using another multi-vendor plugin, WCMP. I want to switch over because WCFM has so many more features so I’m testing WCFM in a staging site. I’m getting INVALID VENDOR error and don’t know how to fix it. Thanks for any help you can offer.

MtDW

I created and still manage my vendors with WooCommerce Vendors.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I’m getting INVALID VENDOR error and don’t know how to fix it

– Do you have copied other site’s database and try to access vendor user which was previously created using “WCMp”?

If so, then you may get this message.

When you are switching from other some multi-vendor plugin then migration is very important – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace-migration/

Or, create a fresh new vendor user.

Important – vendor user role should be “Store Vendor”, don’t confuse with previous multi-vendor plugin’s user role!

Thank You

MtDW

@WCfM, was that response for Melinda or me? You quoted Melinda but this is my support request. I’m still waiting for help.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Actually it was for both of you and in general for all who previously using some other multi-vendor plugin.

Thank You

MtDW

I’m sorry. I don’t understand your response from 27, April. I’m just going to uninstall. Thanks anyway.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, I just ask you to migrate your old vendors with WCFM Marketplace, or create new vendor user with “Store Vendor” user role to test.

Anyway, it’s your choice.

Thank You

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Invalid Vendor: You don\'t have permission to access this page.’ is closed to new replies.