Invoices not showing vendor shops

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      fredrickpmiller
      Participant

Since I have installed woocommerce multi vendor, invoices do not show the vendor store on all of them. Is there something I need to do to correct this?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please show me screenshot for this, what you are missing?

Between, you have installed previous multi-vendor plugin and not trying with old vendor users!

Thank You

fredrickpmiller
      Participant

I have uploaded an invoice for example. Yes I had previous multi vendor and yes the vendors are still the same as old multi vendors but invoices are not working properly as some invoices do not show the vendor in split orders. This does not happen in every invoice only some. Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“Yes I had previous multi vendor and yes the vendors are still the same as old multi vendors” – you will not get right result in such situation. If a site has more than one multi-vendor plugin then you will have many such issues!

Keep only one and be sure vendors are related to that multi-vendor plugin.

Thank You

fredrickpmiller
      Participant

I don’t understand, keep only one what? I told you I have Woocommerce multi vendor only now, same vendors. I think I see now why no one uses woocommerce multi vendor

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Is your existing vendors are vendor user for “Woocommerce multi vendor”, their user role should be “Store Vendor(wcfm_vendor)”.

If they are still with previous multi-vendor user role then it will not detect as a valid vendor user.

Thank You

fredrickpmiller
      Participant

I understand this. If the vendor role was anything different then they wouldn’t be getting any orders at all. I have no other multi-vendor installed, same vendors, same invoices some orders show the vendor on the invoice and some do not (same vendor, same shop).Also used Marketplace Migration tool.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you trying to download old order’s store invoice?

Can you please do a fresh test by creating new vendor and new order?

Also so me screenshot of your wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Orders

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Invoices not showing vendor shops’ is closed to new replies.