invoices to follow european standard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      SebastianFloKa
      Participant

Would be great if all invoices followed European standard or could be adjusted in that way. So far I didn’t find somebody feasible to customize the templates accordingly. Main issues:
      A) Membership invoice + B) Commission invoice: No invoice number displayed.
      Any chance to implement this? Even the support-team of “wc pdf invoices & packaging slip” was not able to solve this. I case this is complicated: Would it help if the admin creates an separate vendor account in order to use the existing “wcfm store invoice number-feature” (where invoice-number works) for membership- and commission invoices as well?

C) Store invoice: There’s only one VAT displayed instead of separate VAT-values.
      Is there any possibility to split different VAT values (like VAT 20% = x; VAT 10% = y)? If it helps, it would be acceptable to name the corresponding VAT’s in WooCommerce backend accordingly (everybody as he likes), so it “just” requires to display this field and calculate the sum of each.

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

Concerning point C) store invoice –> see attached picture for explanation.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Kindly contact us here – https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/

We will hep you to setup this.

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

… Thanks for your reply – already contacted you via “setup-guidance” as requested.
      Actually we are already in constant contact (via “WCFM customization”) concerning this topic since beginning of december. Unfortunately without prrogress. Don’t take it wrong – I fully understand that you are very busy and there are more urgent topics than this – but it’s a roadblocker.
      As one doesn’t want to stop just before the finish line: In case anybody out there is running WCFM with EU legally correct invoices (VAT tax split on store-invoice / sequential invoice numbers on commission and membership invoice), maybe he can post a hint here how to achieve this.

EDOUARDHOP
      Participant

Hi, same here, i already posted a request on the custom invoice feature, like i do with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional in another store, simple. not as the answer i got from WCFM,
      i’m questionning Dokan at the moment, looks like they are enough interested to the EU market to add that feature

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have setup Tax Rules from WooCommerce tax setting? https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/setting-up-taxes-in-woocommerce/  

If so, then those will by default visible under all invoices.

Thank You

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

thanks,

Do you have setup Tax Rules from WooCommerce tax setting?

yes, attached my settings. If screenshot of all rates is required, please inform.

If so, then those will by default visible under all invoices.
      If you mean with “those” the different VAT taxes of topic C: Unfortunately not. See outcome of test-order with latest WCFM-template in attached picture.

Topic A) + B): Any idea how to implement the sequential invoice number on the commission and membership invoice?

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

If we show Tax breakup like this, is this will helpful for you? https://ibb.co/5sPz9LS

Thank You

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

… answered you also per email but probably interesting for others as well: YES, this would be a big step. I can then readjust most of the lines. Only the sum of the different VAT’s will be difficult to handle for me, I think.

Also not to forget the invoice number on commission and membership invoice…

Attachments:
      SebastianFloKa
      Participant

Any chance to get the tax breakup as in your proposal?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.