Is Multi-currency a possibility in the future ?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Is Multi-currency a possibility in the future ?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello good wcfm team,

1- Will WCfM marketplace be multi-currency friendly when it release ? or will it have multi-currency support in the future ?

2- I’ve been investigating this guy’s attempt to make multi-currency work with dokan and wc market place : https://twitter.com/gajelabs/status/1024890614905819136

Few weeks back I tried his work on Dokan i was able to change all dashboard currencies except (it doesn’t change price input – it doesn’t change withdraw currency)

I don’t know if he was able to fix that last part.

If WCfM marketplace won’t have built in currency system, then maybe this guy can work with wclovers on making this extremely important feature a reality.

Kind Regards,
      Khalid

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCfM Marketplace will definitely have multi-currency support, in withdrawal and report as well.

Though we are not yet decided by which plugin we will do that.

We know Gaje Labs and it’s compatible with WCfM as well as per their statement, but we never tested this.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Is Multi-currency a possibility in the future ?’ is closed to new replies.