Is the subscription cancelled when the vendor stops to pay?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Is the subscription cancelled when the vendor stops to pay?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      pagosemi
      Participant

Hi!

The website that I’m making have differents subscriptions, but my question is, how do I know when a vendor stops to pay our suscription?, because the suscription is recurring, and I don’t know if automatically the website put as customer the vendor, or if I have to change the user… Please explain me that.

Thank you

In the photo bellow, you can see a vender who the subscriptions has finished, and he can publish new products…

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah off course, if subscription payment stop then vendor’s membership cancelled and they assigned default/free membership.

Thank You

pagosemi
      Participant

Okay… I said that, because, when I create the product, I dont have the option of simple suscription as type of prodcut… Could be a problem?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, for having subscription product type WooCommerce Subscription plugin required.

Try using this – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b5n7BIZMehsvkPxlOvQm3-7LI6MPXkIC/view?usp=sharing

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Is the subscription cancelled when the vendor stops to pay?’ is closed to new replies.