Is there a way to change the value of wcfmmp_become_vendor_link?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Is there a way to change the value of wcfmmp_become_vendor_link?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      bolon_campana
      Participant

I noticed that when a customer (not a vendor) account is created, when they go to the page linked at [woocommerce_my_account], they get a text that says “Become a vendor” (class=”wcfmmp_become_vendor_link”), but it, instead of following what is linked by the shortcode [wcfm_vendor_registration], it goes directly to the Store Manager. Obviously, since they aren’t a vendor yet, that link redirects them again to [woocommerce_my_account].

I want to change this link that appears in [woocommerce_my_account]. I noticed that the only time the name “wcfmmp_become_vendor_link” appears in the code is in class-wcfmmp-frontend.php, but I don’t know how to make a filter to modify it. Do you know how could I fix this?

bolon_campana
      Participant

Finally I solved it! I write the solution just in case somebody has the same problem. It turned out that WCFM either calls get_wcfm_registration_page() or get_wcfm_membership_url() in order to generate the link, and those are created in the WCFM Memberships plugin. Long story short: I had to go to [MY-URL]/store-manager/memberships-settings/, and then change the first step to registration.

That fixed the whole problem.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Is there a way to change the value of wcfmmp_become_vendor_link?’ is closed to new replies.