Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Is this plugin really working?
- December 19, 2019 at 12:38 pm #98011
I started wondering is this plugin really working. The main objective of this plugin is to allow other users to register as sellers then you charge them based on their sales. However, the calculation of the fees is not working with me. I tried different changes but still no luck. I contacted the priority support, still no response.
Overall, this plugin looks very amazing, it has many features and capabilities (I love it). However, if the fees calculation is not working, how can I use. Or Am I using it wrongly!!
- December 23, 2019 at 9:21 am #98597
I found the culprit, it is WooCommerce Multilingual. After deactivating it, the calculation works fine.
- December 23, 2019 at 10:07 am #98611WCFM ForumKeymaster
I am really sorry for the trouble.
We have your mail threads and our team debugging this.
Will update you soon.
Thanks for your patience.
- December 23, 2019 at 12:43 pm #98661
I hope to fix this soon, nothing hold my website from launch but this issue and the shipping methods translation 😊
- December 28, 2019 at 11:15 am #99661WCFM ForumKeymaster
Sure, we are checking both of this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.