Issue paying renewal with Stripe Split Pay

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Subscriptions Issue paying renewal with Stripe Split Pay

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      gettingweduk
      Participant

I have Stripe Split Pay enabled. I have tested a free 1 day trial Membership and then received the renewal invoice today to pay the monthly subscription. I click through to pay at the checkout but once I enter card details and click ‘place order’ the page just flickers. I have spoken with Woocommerce and they think it’s something to do with the Stripe Split Pay.
      Can you help please?
      Thanks!

gettingweduk
      Participant

As a follow up I can see that Stripe Split Pay doesn’t work with subscription renewals. If I enable the Woocommerce Stripe as well then I have two Stripe checkouts appear in the checkout page.

Is there a way to hide Stripe Splitpay when a vendor is renewing or paying for a subscription product and then hide Woocommerce Stripe when customers are buying products from the Marketplace so they pay using Stripe Split Pay and that way vendors receive their money from the sale straight away?

I really think this would solve the problem for a lot of people as this is a major issue at the moment.

Thanks for your help!

gettingweduk
      Participant

Would this be possible please?

I’m eager to launch and this is literally the issue holding me up from doing that?

Thank you for your help! 🙂

gettingweduk
      Participant

URGENT

Sorry to ask again but this is holding me up and I’d just like an answer as to whether this is possible please?

You have answered two other queries that I’ve had but this one remains unanswered and ignored at the moment.

Could you please let me know if it’s possible to do this as I’m aware WC-Marketplace.com have the same issue but were able to provide me with a code to hide the checkout options in particular conditions but I would rather stay with this plugin due to the features available.

Thank you, I look forward to your reply!

gettingweduk
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      gettingweduk
      Participant

Any update please?

You are blatantly ignoring this question! Is it so difficult to let me know if you’re looking into it or if it’s not possible?

It seems that you answer the easy queries but anything that is a little difficult you just ignore??? I’ve seen this on other posts too! Very frustrating!!

Please answer me yes or no, can this be done?

Thank you!

vanilladev89
      Participant

Hi gettingweduk

I only use stripe split pay on my marketplace. If I understand your question correctly, once you have stripe set up, you don’t have to have both split pay and regular stripe pay active in the WooCommerce payments settings for vendors to pay with stripe for their subscription or for customers to pay for products. Make sure that the same stripe keys are in both the membership payment settings (membership>cog in the top right>payments) and site payment options( settings>payments). If you look in WooCommerce>settings>payments you should have the split pay option enabled. If you are in a testing environment, make sure you enable test mode and that both the membership and site payment settings are both in test. Also, just in case, the membership payment settings doesn’t say split pay but it’s the same keys if you are using split pay and subscription payments will still deposit into your stripe platform account. Hope this helps.

-VD

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I have Stripe Split Pay enabled. I have tested a free 1 day trial Membership and then received the renewal invoice today to pay the monthly subscription.

– Are you talking about vendor membership? Do you have setup this using WC Subscription?

If no, then vendor membership stripe payment and split pay are different.

Thank You

gettingweduk
      Participant

Yes, it’s set up with WC Subscriptions. Does Stripe Split Pay allow vendors to pay their monthly subscriptions?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Yes vendors may may pay their monthly subscription using Stripe split pay.

gettingweduk
      Participant

Thank you for replying! So, I set the Membership up and I’m using Woocommerce Subscriptions and have created the subscription product and attached it to the membership. It has a Free 3 months trial and then should be charged at £6.99 per month and you’re saying this should work only with Stripe Split Pay? Does Stripe Split Pay accept recurring payments with Woocommerce Subscriptions products?

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

It has a Free 3 months trial and then should be charged at £6.99 per month and you’re saying this should work only with Stripe Split Pay?
      – Yes

Does Stripe Split Pay accept recurring payments with Woocommerce Subscriptions products?
      – Yes

Stripe split works as normal Stripe gateway for site as well.

Thank You

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.