Issue when someone register

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Jose
      Participant

Hi,

I found a Issue when someone register.
      I setting only bank transfer like withdrawal pay in the admin, but in the register ask for email of paypal and skrill.

I hope you can see that for the next update.

Regards.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Do you mean in Setup Widget?

Please show me screenshot this and withdrawal payment options as well?

Thank You

Jose
      Participant

Yes, In the Store Setup, but will be better if I explain all process and others issues.

I add pictures of my setting when apply for ask for Store address and phone address.
      Then I set only bank transfer option to withdrawal.

You can see that is confused when ask for address, because we don’t now if ask for personal or store address.

Then you will see that in setup store ask for paypal and skrill, when I don’t select in the setting.

My las request are about to skip two process: Policies (I disable in setting, but still asking for that) We want to have only one policies, that will be the web page policies.
      The same for support, we want only one support (web page, not every vendor)

I hope this one help to have a better system.

Regards,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Registration address is for bot – Store Address and Personal Address.

Then you will see that in setup store ask for paypal and skrill, when I don’t select in the setting.
      – I am not getting this – https://ibb.co/YD2qm8F for same setup https://ibb.co/d6N1zD4

My last request are about to skip two process: Policies (I disable in setting, but still asking for that) We want to have only one policies, that will be the web page policies.
      – We will take care of this, but you have to disable two capabilities from capability setting https://ibb.co/LkxQ2g2

Thank You

Jose
      Participant

Hi keymaster !!

You are right ! happend only with edge browser, because now I test with firefox and all it’s ok.

I have disable in setting both; policies and customer support, but this is the reason of my comment, will be better if someone disable policies or support, don’t ask in the setup store.

Have a nice end of the year !!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I have disable in setting both; policies and customer support, but this is the reason of my comment, will be better if someone disable policies or support, don’t ask in the setup store.

– We ill take care of this in next update.
      Actually, capability setting is not working for store setup right now.

Between, have a great year ahead 🙂

Jose

Thanks so much !

I need to say that you are great with your support and very friendly. The best !!

Happy New Year !!

Regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Issue when someone register’ is closed to new replies.