Issue with a commission value

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kris

Hi,

Thank you very much for this addon!
      However, here is my first issue with it. I’d like to choose the commission type of % + fixed. But I can not set a fix amount under 1$. This is an issue. I’d definitely like the fixed amount to be less than a whole dollar.

Kris

Some more issues.
      1. WCFM Ultimate Subscribe Button Label* does not seem to work. The text does not change.
      2. I am able to put decimal fixed commission from single vendor settings page, but not on global settings as I already said. Also, there is no such setting at all for group. For group I only see % commission as in old version.
      3. Made a new vendor on the test site. The new vendor appears in vendors tab and has a vendor user level in back-end, but in group settings i can not see that new vendor and can not add this new vendor manually to any group.
      Note. I use WCFM Ultimate, Membership, Groups & Staffs on top of this new marketplace.

Also using a ReHub WCFM theme and WCFM child theme, which seems to work almost fine with the new marketplace. Only the /vendors and /vendor/shop pages seem to be broken. But that is likely fixable.

Kris

Correction. I use Rehub WCMP child theme.
      From the d-n-13 bugs topic it’s probably safe to say that my issue with vendor role is connected to hes/her. issue. There are two user roles named “vendor”.

Kris

Here is a picture for the membership commission types missing:
      https://imgur.com/a/KVmey5l

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and really appreciate your detailed descriptions.

1. WCFM Ultimate Subscribe Button Label* does not seem to work. The text does not change. – Hope you are talking about Membership plan page here, please correct me if I am wrong!

2. I am able to put decimal fixed commission from single vendor settings page, but not on global settings as I already said. Also, there is no such setting at all for group. For group I only see % commission as in old version.
      – You are right, we will add other commission types support in WCFM Membership next update.

3. Made a new vendor on the test site. The new vendor appears in vendors tab and has a vendor user level in back-end, but in group settings i can not see that new vendor and can not add this new vendor manually to any group.
      – This is already resolved in WCFm – Groups latest update (3.0.1)

4. Also using a ReHub WCFM theme and WCFM child theme, which seems to work almost fine with the new marketplace. Only the /vendors and /vendor/shop pages seem to be broken. But that is likely fixable.
      – Can you please send me a store page URL from your site to check how it’s look like?

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Issue with a commission value’ is closed to new replies.