Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Issue with Google Maps API after upgrade
- July 25, 2019 at 4:02 pm #73931
after upgrade to latest release I got attached message from the google maps API. The geo search is not working anymore.
Looks like an autocomplete error. Also maybe it would make sense to load the google maps script just on pages with a script. On my site its causing delays in speed.
- July 29, 2019 at 12:11 pm #74357
Well, this is because of API key.
Please talk to Google support for this.
Please do not follow those threads, very old. Google Map API now totally changed!
- July 29, 2019 at 12:13 pm #74358
Yes, thanks I am working on this. Which API is required for geolocation search? Is it the geolocation API or is the standard free java API good enough?
Thanks & BR
- August 3, 2019 at 5:03 am #74913
Free Java API is good enough. But do not apply any restriction when you are creating API.
- August 3, 2019 at 6:59 am #74956
- August 4, 2019 at 9:12 am #75151
Yeah, we have created such API for many of our users.
Can you please talk to Google support once for this!
- August 23, 2019 at 8:01 pm #78059
- August 28, 2019 at 5:18 pm #78805
Well, it’s due to your Google Map API key, we have nothing to fix for this.
I have already told you to contact Google support, they will correct your API key for your site.
- August 28, 2019 at 6:09 pm #78812Mitchell GouldParticipant
Actually, in my case, I found out that the error comes from the URL for my dev server not being on a URL I own. This works fine on my domain.
- August 30, 2019 at 7:23 am #79164
OK, that’s very obvious.
Google Map API key works for specific domains only.
If I create a key for wclovers.com then it will not work for you domain.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.