issue with renew package with/after "Trial"

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership issue with renew package with/after "Trial"

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Raafat Agha

i’m using the membership plugin with woocommerce as a payment method,
      i have an issue with “Trial”
      we set the first 3 months as a trial with 50L.E as Trial Billing Amount, and after this 3 months the vendor most pay 300l.E per month, but when the vendor tries to renew his package the amount be the Trial Billing Amount (the 50le) ! not the normal price (300l.e)
      i don’t know where’s the issue!

Raafat Agha

another issue, his period renewed for another 3 months without paying! vendor in trial period try to extend the subscription, the invoice showed with Trial Billing Amount in the checkout page and when he redirected to pay page he’s close the page, but his package extended to another 3 months (trial period) without sending money :/

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please show me plan related “subscription product” configuration screenshot.

Thank You

Raafat Agha
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

we set the first 3 months as a trial with 50L.E as Trial Billing Amount, and after this 3 months the vendor most pay 300l.E per month, but when the vendor tries to renew his package the amount be the Trial Billing Amount (the 50le) ! not the normal price (300l.e)
      i don’t know where’s the issue!

– Setting is perfect. Subscription works like this, “Trial” allowed only for once, otherwise vendors will never pay normal price.

vendor in trial period try to extend the subscription, the invoice showed with Trial Billing Amount in the checkout page and when he redirected to pay page he’s close the page, but his package extended to another 3 months (trial period) without sending money :/

– Without completing the order or renewal order membership or it’s period will not change.

Still we are checking this.

Thank You

Raafat Agha

i’m waiting,
      Thanks for understanding

Raafat Agha

there are any updates?

Craig
      Participant

I could not get the free trial setting on an exiting membership plan to work either so i have resorted to offering free membership for a number of months that then will expire.
      Once expired the vendor needs to sign up for a paid version.

We have the setting for listings to be set to “draft” when membership expires so that they don’t loose their listings.

I will be happy to use this integration when it is fixed and working properly.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

vendor in trial period try to extend the subscription, the invoice showed with Trial Billing Amount in the checkout page and when he redirected to pay page he’s close the page, but his package extended to another 3 months (trial period) without sending money :/

– We are testing this, if there has any such issue then will resolve in WCFM Membership next update

Thank You

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘issue with renew package with/after "Trial"’ is closed to new replies.