Issues I am having

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WCFM Forum WCFM Forum 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    FuBendu
    Participant

Running on Wc Vendors and WCFM Ultimate

Why is TAX hidden from the ‘Bookable product’ – can you make both fields visible as some of my vendors do not collect tax and others yes?

When I go into Calendar Day View – font awesome left and right arrows do not render. Strange as these render well in month view (could be an issue with my theme?).

Create Bookings Manually –
    First page –
    In the dropdown customer list – can you also include email.
    Having – Don’t create an order for this booking like the WP-admin would be great.

Second page
    There must be a bug here. The end date never renders. It remains unavailable. You are still allowed to proceed but you get a messed-up booking with start date before end date.

Thanks

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

What is your WCFM Ultimate version?

Why is TAX hidden from the ‘Bookable product’ – can you make both fields visible as some of my vendors do not collect tax and others yes?

– Sure, we will enable this in next update.

Thank You

FuBendu
    Participant

Version 6.0.1
    Thanks

FuBendu
    Participant

Hi there – thanks for adding the tax fields :).

Still having trouble with the second page. Any updates here? Happy to share access so you can experience the issue.

Many thanks
    B

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

What is your WC Bookings plugin version?

Thank You

FuBendu
    Participant

thanks

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

Just checked, it’s working fine – https://www.loom.com/share/bdf8facfe1664b93a636c0dd7d9f1806

Please check, is there any JavaScript error in Google Chrome Browser console?

Thank You

FuBendu
    Participant

Hi there

Thanks for fixing Bookings.

One bug – The dates filter in the bookings view seems to be filtering by order date (date when the booking was made) instead of by start date – I assume this is a mistake.

It would be great if one could download CSV or pdf for this view – like for orders.

Thanks
    B

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

We will definitely add export option.

Also checking date filter issue.

Thank You

The topic ‘Issues I am having’ is closed to new replies.