Issues with display of orders in WCFMU store manager (multilingual).

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Issues with display of orders in WCFMU store manager (multilingual).

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      GilbertW
      Participant

Hello

I noticed a problem with the display of orders in a multilingual environment. I suspect the problem to be in the handling of the products for multiple languages. You can reproduce the issue with the following case:

1. A customer places an order in German.
      2. The store vendor looks at the order in the WCFM Ultimate store manager in German. The items are correctly listed (see Screenshot at 13.02.59).
      3. The store vendor looks at the order in the WCFM Ultimate store manager in French. The items are not listed… (use Screenshot at 13.03.21)

Could you please look into this issue? Thanks!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you able to see this properly in wp-admin -> orders?

Thank You

GilbertW
      Participant

Yes, I see this properly on wp-admin side (look at screenshot).

The point is, that the vendor does not see this correctly in WCFM and I don’t want to give him access to WP-Admin (else what is the point of WCFM?). In this case, when a French speaking vendor looks at the order of a German speaking customer, he doesn’t see the items.

I think this is a serious issue. May I ask you to reproduce this case on your side in a multilingual setting? Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sure, we are looking into this!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Just checked, it’s working perfectly – https://www.useloom.com/share/750984aaf4f64ec49fa7a17da14ad923

Thank You

GilbertW
      Participant

Did you enter the product “ATTR Test” from the back-end and translated it in the backend?
      Or did you enter it as a vendor from the front-end and translated it there?

I think this is the issue. When “translating” a product as a vendor from the front-end, it creates a copy of the product with a new ID, not just a translation! So for the invoice, the item does not exist in the other language and will not be displayed as order item.

How can I fix this? I want the vendor to translate his product, but not create copies.

GilbertW
      Participant

My assumption above is probably not correct.

When I look at the orders from the WCFM as an admin, I see the order items in both languages. It doesn’t work only when I look at them from WCFM as the vendor.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I think this is the issue. When “translating” a product as a vendor from the front-end, it creates a copy of the product with a new ID, not just a translation!

WPML also generate copy product with new ID for translated products!

Thank You

GilbertW
      Participant

I got it. But still not solving my issue…

Why do I see the translation correctly as WP-Admin, but not as vendor?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We are checking this!

GilbertW
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      GilbertW
      Participant

Hello

Sorry to insist on this one, since I got no new since 23. March. It is really quite an issue.

Could you reproduce the error? Is there anything I can do to help you further?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We will take care of this in WCFM Ultimate next update.

GilbertW
      Participant

Hi. Thanks for fixing this in your last release! It works now:)

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great .. you are welcome 🙂

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Issues with display of orders in WCFMU store manager (multilingual).’ is closed to new replies.