Issues with Enhance – Store list location search widget “city” and “zip” support

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Issues with Enhance – Store list location search widget “city” and “zip” support

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      nknov12
      Participant

I have been looking forward to the Store list location search that you released on 4 Jan. However, it has a few bugs. Can you please rectify them.

a) It doesnt search all stores unless the vendor set up script creates _wcfm_country, _wcfm_state, _wcfm_city, _wcfm_zip. If you have WCFM Groups and Staff, like I do, these values do not get created in the wp_usermeta so the stores don’t show up in the search. I had created some older stores before adding the WCFM Groups and Staff and only those stores appear in search.

b) The map on the page doesnt show any of the stores. I just have a blank google map centered on Egypt. A good user experience would be to autozoom it on filtered stores and be able to click the store and navigate to the store page.

c) The search text and location filters dont seem to work together. It could be as the location filters are not working for me. Also, in what fields is the search text searching? Does it search product description, attributes, tags etc?

d) I cant get pagination to get changed from default value of 10. There is no effect of putting in per_page value. [wcfm_stores per_page=”4″]. Same case for [wcfm_stores per_row=”4″]

e) If one is testing on localhost with GEOIP Detection enabled, it doesnt pick up City for user. The Woocommerce GeoIP class doesnt pass this value.
      So I get an error on each page
      Notice: Undefined index: city in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/includes/store-widgets/class-wcfmmp-widget-store-lists-location-filter.php on line 72

Looking forward to getting this working.

nknov12
      Participant

Got a solution – the store setup wizard needs to be run to get _wcfm_country, _wcfm_state, _wcfm_city, _wcfm_zip in the wp_usermeta

The search then works.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Got a solution – the store setup wizard needs to be run to get _wcfm_country, _wcfm_state, _wcfm_city, _wcfm_zip in the wp_usermeta
      – Yeah, store location has to be there for stores then search will work for them.

Between, which theme you are using?

Thank You

nknov12
      Participant

Thanks for the revert.

I’m using the Hueman theme and a Child theme. I like the spacing, font, font size etc, but I do have an issue with the theme. I cant get the Site Logo & Store Profile Logo to display in the Store Manager. I might change the theme if I cant get a solution for it.

nknov12
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, WCFM Marketplace has a own sidebar area for widgets in store list page – https://ibb.co/CPrJSB1

Frankly, we never tried those widgets in other widget areas as all these comes with different widget areas and difficult to add support all those.

Between, don’t you have default store list sidebar in this page?

Header widget area is not safe as that is applicable all pages but this filter is specifically only for this page.

Thank You

nknov12
      Participant

Further on this, how can one do proximity based ordering of vendor stores?
      For example, I want to show vendors in Kolkata city first and then vendors in Howrah. The existing parameters like newsness, Alphabetical or Average rating cant give this.

Also is it possible to have other parameters like country, state, search string to the [wcfm_stores] shortcode to have pre-built pages just like you have page_row and per_page attributes?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

For example, I want to show vendors in Kolkata city first and then vendors in Howrah. The existing parameters like newsness, Alphabetical or Average rating cant give this.
      – This is not possible right now.

Also is it possible to have other parameters like country, state, search string to the [wcfm_stores] shortcode to have pre-built pages just like you have page_row and per_page attributes?
      – Best to use this option for this – https://ibb.co/qxxV3vm

Thank You

Alessandro Rapparini

I’m trying to use “Store Lists Location Filter” as product filter but does not work…
      I ONLY NEED TO FILTER MY PRODUCT BY COUNTRY!
      I think for multivendor marketplace this is a PRIORITY! I’ve all WCLovers plugins, I’ve installed “Geo my WP” with all the default 4 extension but seems impossible to filter by country/city/zip…

– PLEASE HELP ME –

ps. for me the “store list page” is unuseful if separate from the product…But I noticed that if I put any widget on the “store list sidebar” it cause a problem… the default search disappear…

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

“I think for multivendor marketplace this is a PRIORITY! I’ve all WCLovers plugins, I’ve installed “Geo my WP” with all the default 4 extension but seems impossible to filter by country/city/zip…”
      – I think it’s possible using GEO my WP, can you please ask once at GEO my WP forum for the right setup.

“ps. for me the “store list page” is unuseful if separate from the product…But I noticed that if I put any widget on the “store list sidebar” it cause a problem… the default search disappear…”
      – Default search options are also there as widget, so just add them in the sidebar.
      Actually, if there is no widget then by default those are visible. But if you are adding custom widgets then you have to add those as well.
      Here those store list widgets – https://ibb.co/PhtS2BP

Thank You

Alessandro Rapparini

What mean:
      “– I think it’s possible using GEO my WP, can you please ask once at GEO my WP forum for the right setup.” ??????
      It is possible or not?
      I can’t believe users don’t want this feature! Every marketplace must have a filter for country/city!!!
      Can you please give me detailed informations?

“But if you are adding custom widgets then you have to add those as well. Here those store list widgets”
      I told you that store widget DOES NOT WORK! And is unuseful into the “store list page”, I need it into the marketplace page!

PLEASE HELP ME

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

What mean:
      “– I think it’s possible using GEO my WP, can you please ask once at GEO my WP forum for the right setup.” ??????
      It is possible or not?
      I can’t believe users don’t want this feature! Every marketplace must have a filter for country/city!!!
      Can you please give me detailed informations?

*** Stores and Store List are part of marketplace plugin, WCFM marketplace already has city/zip filter for that page.
      Now, for product search by location GEO my WP required. For it’s details setup you have to contact it’s author.

“But if you are adding custom widgets then you have to add those as well. Here those store list widgets”
      I told you that store widget DOES NOT WORK! And is unuseful into the “store list page”, I need it into the marketplace page!

*** There has two different sidebars, one for store pages and another for store list page. You may add your required widgets under those – https://ibb.co/zmhMRgD
      Here is example both pages with additional widgets
      Store List – http://wcfmmp.wcfmdemos.com/stores/
      Store – http://wcfmmp.wcfmdemos.com/store/wcfm-vendor/

Thank You

Saikat Saha

Hi Team,
      I want zip code search and radius filter on top of the list page but it is not showing nothing like that, please can you suggest me to achieve that.
      Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please go though this – https://docs.wclovers.com/store-list/

Thank You

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Issues with Enhance – Store list location search widget “city” and “zip” support’ is closed to new replies.