Issues with WC Vendors version 2

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Issues with WC Vendors version 2

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Monster Drummer

Hi
      I’m getting error 500 when updated my WC Vendors to the latest version 2. I can’t open my frontend dashboard. What can I do???

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Why 500? WC Vendors Pro has any errors?

Just try to install this in a fresh WP first.

Thank You

Monster Drummer

I’m using WC Vendors free version. I had no issues with 1.9 version but when updated to version 2.0 I’m getting error 500

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WC Vendors 2.0 is not yet released. We will add support of this before it’s release but let them announce the proper date.
      First it was announced April first week but it’s May first week going, no update there.

Don’t worry, WCfM will be fully comfortable with WC Vendors 2.0 as well.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Have just tested and WC Vendors 2.0 github version is still quite buggy.

Throwing such errors and that’s generating 500 errors as well-

2018-05-05T12:40:42+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_title() on boolean in C:\wamp64\www\wvd\wp-content\plugins\wcvendors\classes\admin\emails\class-wcv-admin-notify-product.php:87
      Stack trace:
      #0 C:\wamp64\www\wvd\wp-content\plugins\wcvendors\classes\admin\emails\class-emails.php(180): WCVendors_Admin_Notify_Product->trigger('', Object(WP_Post))
      #1 C:\wamp64\www\wvd\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(286): WCV_Emails->new_vendor_product('pending', 'new', Object(WP_Post))
      #2 C:\wamp64\www\wvd\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
      #3 C:\wamp64\www\wvd\wp-includes\plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
      #4 C:\wamp64\www\wvd\wp-includes\post.php(4036): do_action('transition_post...', 'pending', 'new', Object(WP_Post))
      #5 C:\wamp64\www\wvd\wp-includes\post.php(3496): wp_transition_post_status('pending', 'new', Object(WP_Post))
      #6 C:\wamp64\www\wvd\wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager\controllers\products-manager\wcfm-controller-products-manage.php(67): wp_insert_post(Array, true)

Wait till stable release.

Thank You

Monster Drummer

That should be the cause of the error because that’s the version that I’m using right now. When will be launched version 2.0??? I really need this new version as it fixes some minor issues I’m facing with the actual version…

Bingal
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have no idea, it’s totally concerned topic for WC Vendors team.

Thank You

Monster Drummer

Hi there
      I know that WC Vendors issues are their concern… I;m also in touch with them…
      With your last update I’m now able to open my WCFM Dashboard but when trying to open my Orders I still get this error…
      DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-orders – Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7
      And when trying to open my Customers page it loads a blank page…

Monster Drummer

Also the avatar is not saving…

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

What is your WC Vendors right now?

Monster Drummer

At this moment I have installed the latest Git branch (future version 2.0) that works really fine. Before the last update of your plugin I wasn’t able to open the dashboard (neither vendors nor admin). After your latest update I’m able to open both of the dashboards. On the admin side everything seems to be ok. On the vendors side the Customers page is just blank and when trying to open the orders I get the error mentioned above

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, I understand and thanks for your explanation.

Honestly, WCfM -> WC Vendors 2.0 compatible version is not yet there and we can’t even release that before WC Vendors’ release, as that will cause effect in existing users.

As I already you, we got some serious issues when testing WC Vendors 2.0, vendor can’t even create products – there has Fatal Error in WC Vendors pending review admin email notification function.

After that, we stop testing, may be some such issues there in order as well.

I don’t want to suggest you anything till WC Vendors 2.0 stable version come in front of us!
      It will be best for you to concentrate in other part of the site.

Thank You

Monster Drummer

Hi there…
      WC Vendors 2.0 has been released! Any idea of when WCFM will be updated in order to be fully compatible with the new version of WC Vendors???

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

It’s just released.
      Update and take a look.

If you see any issues please know us.

Thank You

Monster Drummer

Now everything works fine!!
      The only ‘issue’ is that the dates are showing an extra zero as you can see in this image https://imgur.com/a/nXJ3wNp
      Thanx for this awesome plugin!!!

Monster Drummer

One more thing… I have been translating using the Loco Translate plugin this plugin into spanish. Would you like me to sned you the .mo and .po files… I have checked the spelling and grammar of almost every strings…

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

That’s great to know that things are working perfectly now.

Can you please know me your WP date setting?

Really thanks for your kind cooperation, kindly send translation files at wclovers.contact@gmail.com

Thank You

Monster Drummer

I haven’t noticed my date setting…. It’s ok now…
      I’m finishing reviewing my translations. Once done I’ll be sending to the email you provided…
      Thanx!!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s great 🙂

Translations – take your time, not at issue.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Monster Drummer

Hey… I already sent you the files… Check them out…
      Cheers…
      Daniel

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah got it.

Thank You very much 🙂

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Issues with WC Vendors version 2’ is closed to new replies.