Klarna Payment integration –> Activation of Klarna Orders

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Klarna Payment integration –> Activation of Klarna Orders

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hello,

I just implemented Klarna Payments on my website. Only issue is that orders need to be activated in Klarna after goods have been shipped. Activation in Klarna triggers the Invoice procedure. As I use unsync order setup I don´t really have an overview when vendor ships the goods.

Is there any chance to integrate WCFM Marketplace and Klarna Payments so that the API activates the line items of an order once vendor flags is line items as completed.

Klarna Payments really seems to get popular so I think it could be worth to rollout a clean process here.

Thanks & BR
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

You are talking about this one, right? https://woocommerce.com/products/klarna-payments/

We will check, whether is this support multi-vendor sites or not! If yes, then we will integrate this with WCFM Marketplace.

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

HI, according to their policy they do not offer service to marketplace businesses. Also Stripe is working in beta to integrate Klarna. So I think my request can be ignored.

Thanks Dominique

Michael Widegren
      Participant

I am using Stripe at the moment, what would be needed for the use of the Klarna api ? :
      https://stripe.com/docs/sources/klarna

Would be nice to have the option for my customers

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Klarna Payment integration –> Activation of Klarna Orders’ is closed to new replies.