Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Klarna Payment integration –> Activation of Klarna Orders
- December 2, 2019 at 8:12 pm #95605CommunityCoralsParticipant
I just implemented Klarna Payments on my website. Only issue is that orders need to be activated in Klarna after goods have been shipped. Activation in Klarna triggers the Invoice procedure. As I use unsync order setup I don´t really have an overview when vendor ships the goods.
Is there any chance to integrate WCFM Marketplace and Klarna Payments so that the API activates the line items of an order once vendor flags is line items as completed.
Klarna Payments really seems to get popular so I think it could be worth to rollout a clean process here.
Thanks & BR
- December 7, 2019 at 11:54 am #96390
- December 16, 2019 at 5:28 pm #97634CommunityCoralsParticipant
HI, according to their policy they do not offer service to marketplace businesses. Also Stripe is working in beta to integrate Klarna. So I think my request can be ignored.
- December 16, 2019 at 6:29 pm #97641
- The topic ‘Klarna Payment integration –> Activation of Klarna Orders’ is closed to new replies.