Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Knowledge Base Limit??
Tagged: knowledge base
- July 9, 2019 at 3:20 pm #71710a.angel1310Participant
I’m trying to create a knowledge Base and I was wondering if there is a memory limit to how much content can be placed into 1 post? I have added some text and pictures and everything saved fine up until a certain point where it won’t let me press the submit button anymore. Once I click submit the screen gets stuck on loading and won’t let me save any new content.
Thank you for your help
- July 13, 2019 at 7:21 am #72248WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, there is no limit from WCFM.
But I think you are getting this due to server PHP setting. max post size.
Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?
- July 17, 2019 at 2:39 pm #72848a.angel1310Participant
I will check PHP max post size but so far no errors generated in the log
- July 18, 2019 at 12:20 pm #72950WCFM ForumKeymaster
OK, in such case in does not generate any error. But unable to save data!
Between, do you have enhance POST MAX size?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.