Knowledge base search field – Verification message dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Knowledge base search field – Verification message dashboard

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Flore
      Participant

Hello,

I bought Ultimate Saturday. I love your extension and your work, there is so much possibilities and at this price it is amazing, thank you.

During my first test I have seen some things (but it is maybe due to my configuration or bad settings, I let you judge) :
      1) on Vendor’s side : there is no search field on knowledge base page. On admin side, there is one, it should be good to keep it on vendor’s side also to quickly find answer to questions.
      2) When vendor update on settings > verification vendor a document. Admin receive an email that mention “Check here to take your decision – url of messages dashboad”. But in message admin dashboard nothing about this check to perform. On admin side, on Vendors > name > on verification tab we can find document.

Sorry for my english I am french.
      Have a nice day to all,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

1. We are working on a advanced Knowledge base module with many options (Category, search and many more things). It will there possibly by next update.

2. Don’t you see any option like this at Messages/Notification page for Admin – https://ibb.co/cDDb9y

Thank You

Flore
      Participant

Hi again,

1- Sounds good 🙂

2- No, I do not see any message like this in this page, I tried read/not read, nothing displayed.
      More info : I use WC Vendor and my vendor has a custom role
      add_filter(‘wcvendors_vendor_roles’, ‘custom_wcvendors_vendor_roles’);
      function custom_wcvendors_vendor_roles(){
      $roles = array(‘vendor’, ‘custom_role’);
      return $roles;
      }
      But it is correctly seen in Vendor tab of WCFM admin dashboard.

Thank you,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly add this code to add support of that custom role for WCfM Dashboard –

function allow_wcvendors_custom_vendor_role( $allowed_roles ) {
      	$allowed_roles[] = 'custom_role';
      	return $allowed_roles;
      }
      add_filter( 'wcfm_allwoed_user_roles', 'allow_wcvendors_custom_vendor_role' );
      add_filter( 'wcfm_allwoed_vendor_user_roles', 'allow_wcvendors_custom_vendor_role' );

Thank You

Flore
      Participant

Thank you, I tried but it does not work. I tried on a copy (for testing during creation and then maintenance purpose) of the client website, without changing Vendor role of WC Vendor. It is the same. I received 2 emails notifications (both sent to admin “Notification – Vérification vendeur” and “Verification pending for review”), but nothing inside the Admin message dashboard about vendor verification.
      I will try to understand why. If it is already happened to someone, or if you have a way to investigate, I take 🙂

Other thing : I tried toolset (3 screennshots attached), user fields are correcly displayed on Vendor profile dashboard.
      I only have a question : How Admin can see these fields on front office or how Admin can be notified that these field have been filled ?
      On Admin WCfM dashboard by clicking on Vendor information, these custom field are not displayed. And there is no notification message (maybe only on my website due to same issue than above).
      The only way I see to consult these custom user fields is on WordPress backoffice on user information. Is it correct ?

Is it ok to use this forum for these questions ?

Thank you for your help,
      Flore

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

That’s really strange. You are getting two emails but no desktop notification, how? Are you getting any notification Admin ? Is there any notification at Admin message board?

Toolset User Field – off course it’s visible at frontend vendor manage page for Admin. Not separate section but with other user fields, like this – https://ibb.co/kUvt9y

Thank You

Flore
      Participant

Hi,

Yes, I received email but no desktop notification only about verification vendor :
      I received some other notification (screenshot attached 1-Admin-dashboard-notification-messages.JPG), notification functionality is working.

About Toolset, I do not have fields displayed where you mention 🙁 that is why I asked, I search everywhere before 😉
      You can see on the screenshot 2-Admin-dashboard-Vendor-view.JPG I have not custom user field added with other user field, whereas on Vendor dashboad I saved the custom field (3-Vendor-dashboard-user-field-group-displayed.JPG).

Thank you for your time,
      Flore

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, I got the issue for Toolset fields. You have defined that field group specifically for “Vendor” user type.
      WCfM has a issue with this right now, we will resolve this in next update.

I am more tensed with Verification notification. Between, you have shown me message board screenshot for “Read” messages.
      Is there any “Unread” messages?

Thank You

Flore
      Participant

For Toolset field, yes I defined for “Vendor” user. Thank you for the update in the next release 🙂

There is no “Unread” messages, I already checked, all messages have been read 🙁

Thank you,
      Flore

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

That’s really strange!

Well, it’s possible to approve/reject vendor verification requests from individual vendor manage page as well.

But, still notification should be there.

Actually, notification email triggered from message function. Email is there but not message, I am getting no clue!

Can you show me this over teamViewer?
      Fir this, kindly reach me directly here – https://wclovers.com/contact-us/

Thank You

Flore
      Participant

Hi again,

Just to write a final status. WCfM support have found my issue.
      My issue came from a french translation of this : “<b>%s</b> – verification pending for review<b>” in wc-frontend-manager-ultimate-fr_FR.po
      In french it was : “%s</b> – vérification en attente d’examen”
      ‘ caracter create mistake, notification was not displayed on Admin dashboard. Modifying by “<b>%s</b> – vérification en attente d`examen”, vendor verification notifications work.
      Support will add in next release an exception for this kind of caracter.

Thank you WCfM for your excellent support.

Thank you,
      Flore

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCfM 4.1.8 has just released and this has been taken care of.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, knoledgebase search and category support also added in WCfM 4.1.8

Thank You

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Knowledge base search field – Verification message dashboard’ is closed to new replies.