Last 2 fixes to make Membership 100% perfect.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Last 2 fixes to make Membership 100% perfect.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello good wcfm team.

To make membership feature more convenience it needs 2 more fixes.

1-

Fix (a) – (see 1st attached screenshot) I have membership called “disabled account” as basic membership, when vendor cancel his membership or his membership expires, he will be assigned to that membership. I want to hide this membership (i don’t want to disable it), I don’t want to vendors to see it or sub to it.

Fix (b)- (see 2nd attached screenshot) if i make canceled membership / expired membership makes vendor as (disabled vendor role) then this role should be able to subscribe again to memberships. At the moment, it is not allowed for disabled vendors to subscribe.

2- (see 3rd screenshot) remove “Become Vendor” from My Account -> Dashboard

With these 2 fixes membership system will be perfect, I hope it will be implemented

Thanks !

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for all the details.

1(a). It requires a new setting option to restrict some memberships from Plan Table.

1(b). It’s a bug actually, will resolve this in next update.

2. This is not from WCfM – membership, possibly from Dokan. I will check and know you.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

1(b). That is a good news, this will fix my problem.

2.It is from Dokan, can you help me hiding it ?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

2. Yeah right, it’s from Dokan Pro. Don’t worry, we will disable this in next update.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCfM – Membership 2.0.4 has just released.

All these issues has been already released. Kindly update yours and take a look.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

I’m absolutely loving the support, always exceeding my expectations.

Kindly check these 2 bugs,

1- related to membership plugin. https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/translated-products-dont-go-draft/
      2- related to the new update. https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/after-update-vendor-cannot-publish-products/

Keep up the awesomeness

Regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

I have already replied at second topic, looking at another one.

Thank You

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Last 2 fixes to make Membership 100% perfect.’ is closed to new replies.