Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Layout and extra fields
- September 17, 2019 at 3:11 pm #82089centco.plusParticipant
I have 2 questions:
1) I work with Divi and WC Builder. So with WC Builder I created 4 separate product layouts that work according to category.
When I now add a product via WCFM, that layout and my product do not appear.
Can this be adjusted?
2) I would like to create extra fields per category.
Eg, for the category car, make the brand, type, color, papers …. that only belongs to this category.
In what way do I do this best?
- September 19, 2019 at 5:25 pm #82460WCFM ForumKeymaster
1. When I now add a product via WCFM, that layout and my product do not appear.
– Product layout depend upon product manager? How!
Is your wp-admin -> WooCommerce default product manager changed as per layout? Please show me different product manager layout from there!
2. You may create such category specific custom fields using ACF – https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.