legal marketplace bills in Spain

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      David
      Participant

Good morning: I am from Spain and I have spoken with my agency (Treasury) and they have informed me that for the marketplace to be legal the invoices must be from the sellers. I see that with the WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips plugin the vendor invoice is generated but:
      1 – You can not regenerate invoice numbers. 2 – It does not appear in the “My Account” area of ​​the clients.
      3 – It would be good if you also get them by email to the sellers so they do not have to enter to download the WCFM panel. I am looking forward to your response.
      4 – It would be possible to manage all the billing with some software like quaderno.io?

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1 – You can not regenerate invoice numbers.

– Vendors are allowed to set their invoice sequential number. Is this not working for you ?

2 – It does not appear in the “My Account” area of ​​the clients.

– Will add this definitely.

3 – It would be good if you also get them by email to the sellers so they do not have to enter to download the WCFM panel. I am looking forward to your response.

– Sure, will add in Store New Order email

4 – It would be possible to manage all the billing with some software like quaderno.io?

– It’s for automatic Tax calculation, right? They you may off course use this.

Thank You

David
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am really sorry, if you didn’t receive any reply form us.

Well, please be sure – you didn’t enabled “Reverse Withdrawal” by mistake.

Thank You

David
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, commission rule does not apply on Tax and Shipping costs.

Tax and Shipping are either for Admin or for Vendors. Hope you see this setting option under “Commission Setting” section.

Now, it’s possible to tweak this and you may apply commission rule on Tax costs. For this add this to your child theme’s functions.php –

add_filter( 'wcfmmp_is_allow_commission_on_tax', '__return_true' );

Thank You

David
      Participant

Good Morning:
      It does not work. I have entered it in my child the functions and it does not work. I have a plugin for customizations, I have introduced it and it does not work either.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Can you please add that code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘legal marketplace bills in Spain’ is closed to new replies.