Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Limit Child Categories
- August 17, 2019 at 3:37 pm #77089SSCParticipant
Hello. In the capability menu, do you have a solution to limit child categories instead of parent categories?
Or a hook/filter that I can work with too add the subcategories to the list?
- August 20, 2019 at 8:18 am #77461WCFM ForumKeymaster
Sorry, right now this is not supported.
- August 20, 2019 at 11:26 am #77512SSCParticipant
I did manage to get something to work by making some changes to the terms array for ‘product_category_lists’.
I do seem to be having a problem to get it to work in a child theme though. I copied the file to ‘wcfm>capability’ but it does not recognize it. I didn’t have any problems with any other files, seems to just not work for ‘wcfmu-view-capability’ file
- August 22, 2019 at 3:29 pm #77794WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, capability template can not be override and modified.
If you still modified this and add sub-categories there still that will not work for product manager.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.