Limit data entry fields when using Simple Auction

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Limit data entry fields when using Simple Auction

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hello,

I would like to clean out the auction tab from data entry fields that aren´t useful for my auctions. Can you let me know which template and which lines have to be commented out to make the fields disappear I marked in the screenshot?

Thanks
      Dominique

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      CommunityCorals
      Participant

Ah, I forgot to mention that it is not possible to choose a time as indicated in the screenshot.

BR
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please add this code to your site –

add_filter( 'wcfm_product_manage_wcsauction_fields', function( $auction_fileds, $product_id ) {
      	$auction_fileds = wcfm_hide_field( '_auction_item_condition', $auction_fileds );
        $auction_fileds = wcfm_hide_field( '_auction_type', $auction_fileds );
        $auction_fileds = wcfm_hide_field( '_regular_price', $auction_fileds );
        $auction_fileds = wcfm_hide_field( '_auction_reserved_price', $auction_fileds );
      	return $auction_fileds;
      }, 50, 2 );

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Thank you – Works perfectly fine. How about the time setting issue. I now realized that it is possbile to change time with arrow buttons on keyboard. Any chance to make this more intuitive?

Thanks
      Dominique

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Just checked on mobile. There it is not possible to change time at all. You think you can fix this please?

BR
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, there should be datepicker for date-time fields.

Please check in Google Chrome Browser console, is there any JavaScript error happening to the add product page or not!
      (What is browser console – https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/232313848-How-to-open-the-developer-console)

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hi,

I have the calendar and the date works fine. But for the time I have no slider. Just a grey box. Check attached screenshot. Same on mobile. Seems like the box is the slider. Completely compressed to this small area.

The console shows attached messages

BR
      Dominique

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We already discussing this over email, closing here.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Limit data entry fields when using Simple Auction’ is closed to new replies.