Limit Store Space Size by Membership

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

Hi. Is it possible to limit the space size for stores depending on the membership type so that basic package members get up to say 100MB for their store, medium level membership gets 150MB space for their stores and top-level membership gets 200MB space for their store?

Thanks

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi Jamie

yes, thats possible to do with the groups & staff plugin,

you can create a group and provide the capability for it as required then assign that group to a membership

this is how I have done it

Steve

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

yes, thats possible to do with the groups & staff plugin,

– Yeah, that’s right. But you will require WCFM Ultimate (https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/) as well for this as “Limit Capabilities” are come with this addon – https://ibb.co/1b9JX5F

Thank You

Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

The bit I don’t understand is how to ‘assign that group to a membership’. Please advise. Thanks

Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

Sorry, I understand now. What happens though if you introduce a limit a membership plan to 50 products but there’s already one or two members of that plan that have more than 50 products. Will it simply stop them from adding any more or will it in some way cause an error on their shop?

jamie

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand now. What happens though if you introduce a limit a membership plan to 50 products but there’s already one or two members of that plan that have more than 50 products. Will it simply stop them from adding any more or will it in some way cause an error on their shop?

– Well, then this limit will not applicable to them. It will be best to set personalize capability for such vendors.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.