Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Loco Translate -> which folder?
- April 16, 2020 at 8:21 am #119593Jasmin KronewetterParticipant
I’m just wondering if it makes any difference whether I save my translations to:
– /languages/loco/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-en_GB.po, or
I’m obviously just wanting to avoid to overwrite them with future updates.
The reason I’m asking is because I came across two different articles about this, one suggesting that WooCommerce offers its own safe location at /languages/woocommerce/, and the other one recommending /languages/loco/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-en_GB.po as a safe location.
I’m guessing they’re both pretty much the same just with a different file structure?
Thanks for your help,
- April 16, 2020 at 12:02 pm #119647Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Yes, the functionality is same for two different structure.
We suggest to save the translate file /languages/loco/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-en_GB.po, because it’s safe from automatic updates of WooCommerce,our WCFM plugins etc.
Please check the link for more information : https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/manual/msginit
- April 16, 2020 at 12:29 pm #119653Jasmin KronewetterParticipant
Great thank you, I’ll do that 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.