Login Faild: Website Auth Setup Incorrect – Contact Admin – JWT Plugin Inactive

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Marketplace – REST API Login Faild: Website Auth Setup Incorrect – Contact Admin – JWT Plugin Inactive

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      MONTASIR AHMED
      Participant

Hi,

Please note that I wasn’t able to login to the store manager mobile app despite following below steps:

1- Already installed and activated WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager, WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate, WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace, WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – REST API, and JWT Authentication for WP-API.

2- I configured .htaccess file and wp-config.php according to https://docs.wclovers.com/wcfm-app/

3- Downloaded and Installed WCFM Seller Mobile App on android.

4- Tried to login as vendor. But not succeed, and got error showing “Website Auth Setup Incorrect – Contact Admin – JWT Plugin Inactive”.

Kindly assist!

Best Regards,

MONTASIR AHMED
      Participant

please see attached screenshot for the JWT API, It showing “Untested with your version of WordPress”
      my WordPress version is latest one ()

Also I checked site health and found the following errors:

(Site Health Status

The site health check shows critical information about your WordPress configuration and items that require your attention.
      2 critical issues

The REST API is one way WordPress, and other applications, communicate with the server. One example is the block editor screen, which relies on this to display, and save, your posts and pages.
      1- The REST API encountered an error:
      The REST API request failed due to an error.
      ERROR: [] cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

2- Your site couldn’t complete a loopback request:
      Loopback requests are used to run scheduled events, and are also used by the built-in editors for themes and plugins to verify code stability.

The loopback request to your site failed, this means features relying on them are not currently working as expected.
      ERROR: [] cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received.)

any help please!

Best Regards,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      I will like to mention that this is a third-party plugin and is the most used JWT auth plugin for WordPress REST API. We have already sent the author an email to test the plugin for the latest version of WordPress. We will update you ones we get back from them.

But the issues you have mentioned looks like some issues with the CURL request in your server. It will great if you can check with the server admin that the CURL in your server is enabled or not and it is working correctly or not. As you are getting Operation timed out error and 0 bytes transferred I guess CURL is not enabled in the server.

Thank You.

kemokamagate
      Participant

Hello I have this same problem can you help me too
      thank you.

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

@kemokamagate
      What is the error yoiu are getting?

kemokamagate
      Participant

login faluire contact admin-probable cause incorrect url

Kay
      Participant

Same here, I have gave admin access and sent seller login as requested and no update since then.

Manal Belrhazi
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Please follow all the steps mentioned in the documentation https://docs.wclovers.com/wcfm-app/
      Looking at the error message you are getting it seems you have not activated the JWT Auth plugin as mentioned in the documentation.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Login Faild: Website Auth Setup Incorrect – Contact Admin – JWT Plugin Inactive’ is closed to new replies.