Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › logo and Banner being disappear
- September 25, 2019 at 6:33 pm #83570
I don’t know what is going on, but the store logo and banner disappear, as if the image setup focuses back to zero, I don’t know what is the generated fact of this problem.
I don’t know if it’s the fault of the wcfm system or my Rehub theme, but this is happening, when I am going to configure something either through the vendor panel or through the admin panel, the logo is no longer there.
Could a cache system be to blame for this? css / html minimization?
- September 26, 2019 at 3:56 pm #83778
html minimization – this may cause this issue.
It’s best to exclude WCFM Dashboard from any kind of caching and minification.
caching and minification – these are useful for site’s static pages, but WCFM Dashboard is dynamic page.
- October 4, 2019 at 4:18 pm #85068
- October 7, 2019 at 11:51 am #85537
Well, WCFM already compatible with “Hide my WP”.
Is your product images properly working?
- October 7, 2019 at 4:47 pm #85557
When the upload path receives the hide my wp path (file), the wcfm front end displays an error. Whenever I do an edit on the product and then save the settings.
Gallery images disappear! The problem is the path applied to the upload path as I said up there.
In this case WCFM is not working with hide my wp correctly.
To resolve this I need to remove the path “file” from the hide my wp settings on permalinks, but that makes my wordpress visible to wordpress detectors.
- October 7, 2019 at 4:50 pm #85562
- October 8, 2019 at 4:18 pm #85651
- October 11, 2019 at 4:15 pm #86309
- October 12, 2019 at 10:58 am #86445
- October 13, 2019 at 1:51 am #86585
- October 14, 2019 at 4:33 pm #86864
- October 16, 2019 at 11:04 am #87051
Access not working for me!
- The topic ‘logo and Banner being disappear’ is closed to new replies.