Manage Membership plans and subscriptions as admin only

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Manage Membership plans and subscriptions as admin only

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Stefan Sittmann
      Participant

Hi 🙂 For my Website I have to deactivate the most of the functions, to create a very simple multi vendor marketplace in catalog mode.

Question: I want to manage myself the complete membership plans and subscriptions from admin backend only. Vendors should have NO accsess to it at all. How can I achieve this?

Thanks in advance

Stefan Sittmann
      Participant

BTW WC Lovers: Your contact form doesnt`t work for me…

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Question: I want to manage myself the complete membership plans and subscriptions from admin backend only. Vendors should have NO accsess to it at all. How can I achieve this?

– Well, vendors do not have control over creating membership plans, only Admin can create/manage those.

But everything is from WCFM Store Manager Dashboard, WCFM has nothing in backend!

Thank You

Stefan Sittmann
      Participant

Hi and thank´s for your reply. Yes, I know they can´t. Is there a way for me, to set a membership 1 or 2 to a vendor from backend? Like setting a user role in wp? As far as I can see, the vendor himself only can choose his membership plan, right? I hope you understand what I mean
      TIA

Stefan Sittmann
      Participant

Can you show me, where in the WCFM Store Manager Dashboard, I can set Vendor “A” or “B” to Membership plan “1” or “2” for example. Sorry, I am new to this plugin

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah sure, you may do so.

Please go to WCFM Admin Dahsboard -> Vendors -> Edit any vendor user -> Membership Tab

Thank You

Stefan Sittmann
      Participant

Hi Guys… Do I miss something out here. I can´t find this options…I klick on the wcfm Icon on dashboard and get this –>> Take a look and the screenshot please. From there, there is no Vendors -> Edit any vendor user

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Why you have that small number of Menu items?

Possibly you have disabled others from WCFM Admin Setting -> Menu manager

Thank You

Stefan Sittmann
      Participant

Yeah, thank you!! I really disabled too many things in the Menu manager. I was in a rush of simplification, lol

Works now

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Manage Membership plans and subscriptions as admin only’ is closed to new replies.