Manual Ordering with multiple item, and error to load ajax (vendor table)

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Manual Ordering with multiple item, and error to load ajax (vendor table)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      neto

hey there, now we just can make a manual order for only one product, this should be able to multiple items of the current vendor. when could see this feature release?

the second questions is, that when i’m click on Vendor menú, show up an alert “DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-vendors – Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7” and in console say error 500 (internal server), i´m just playing around now in localhost with Xampp.

other thing it’s the time that take to “Processing” every time when you click any menu that have to load a table it’s too looong. That is a little shamefulto show to our customers and vendors. It’s like the system its too lazy/slow…

for every other things thank you because it’s the most complete sisteme that i’ve ever seen

Neto

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

now we just can make a manual order for only one product, this should be able to multiple items of the current vendor. when could see this feature release?
      – We have this in plane and will be there very soon.

the second questions is, that when i’m click on Vendor menú, show up an alert “DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-vendors – Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7” and in console say error 500 (internal server), i´m just playing around now in localhost with Xampp.
      – Kindly check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_error logs -> please know me exact error you are getting for this.

other thing it’s the time that take to “Processing” every time when you click any menu that have to load a table it’s too looong. That is a little shamefulto show to our customers and vendors. It’s like the system its too lazy/slow…
      – Some error happening so things are getting slow down. Please check at logs as mentioned in above point

Thank You

neto

this is the Log :
      2019-01-19T16:51:59+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WCFMu_Vendor_Verification::show_verified_seller_badge() in C:\xampp\htdocs\bhub_test\wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager\controllers\vendors\wcfm-controller-vendors.php:106
      Stack trace:
      #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\bhub_test\wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager\controllers\vendors\wcfm-controller-vendors.php(17): WCFM_Vendors_Controller->processing()
      #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\bhub_test\wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager\core\class-wcfm-ajax.php(252): WCFM_Vendors_Controller->__construct()
      #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\bhub_test\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(286): WCFM_Ajax->wcfm_ajax_controller(”)
      #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\bhub_test\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
      #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\bhub_test\wp-includes\plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
      #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\bhub_test\wp-admin\admin-ajax.php(100): do_action(‘wp_ajax_wcfm_aj…’)
      #6 {main}
      thrown

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Hope you are using WCFM Ultimate, right?

What is it’s version?

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Manual Ordering with multiple item, and error to load ajax (vendor table)’ is closed to new replies.