Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Subscriptions › Manually add products to a subscription
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by ajani.sunday49.
- February 25, 2020 at 2:04 pm #108701patrickParticipant
Sometimes we have to add products or change products manually in a subscription. This creates problems, as the commission is not calculated on the customers we have done this to.
We add products manually in wp backend.
- March 4, 2020 at 12:48 pm #109835WCFM ForumKeymaster
Sometimes we have to add products or change products manually in a subscription.
– You have to add that product into that subscription’s associated order as well, hence commission will be recalculated.
- March 11, 2020 at 3:08 pm #111167patrickParticipant
Okay, so I have to put the new product into parent order also add the product manually into the subscription system?
- March 14, 2020 at 8:01 pm #111595ajani.sunday49Participant
Please is there a way i can add my payment gate way to membership subscription. I want them to pay for membership subscription via my payment gate with debit card.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.