Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Map Disappears when filter option is selected on shop page
- April 28, 2020 at 8:38 pm #124319
I’ve been trying to have this matter resolved but have not heard back from your support team. Anyhow on my shop page whenever I select a filter option I suddenly lose my map and only the map filter options are visible. I spoke with the theme developers and they have made mention that this is not on their end.
- April 28, 2020 at 8:56 pm #124331
- April 28, 2020 at 9:01 pm #124334
This actually also includes if I select a “sort by” option along with the category filter options.
- May 1, 2020 at 11:27 pm #125528
It’s a issue with the theme’s ajax filtering. It seems, the result is replacing the old DOM tree with the new one. See, when we disable shop page ajax filter from Urus >> Theme Options >> WooCommerce >> Shop Filters, it’s working fine.
We will need to check the theme’s implementation of this ajax call. For that I’ll require an FTP access. When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
- May 2, 2020 at 5:55 am #125603
- May 2, 2020 at 12:40 pm #125649This reply has been marked as private.
- May 2, 2020 at 1:39 pm #125668
Hello, I have exactly the same problem, I would like to solve it, using the Woodmart theme
- May 2, 2020 at 8:25 pm #125754
- May 3, 2020 at 4:57 pm #126073This reply has been marked as private.
- May 5, 2020 at 8:21 pm #127075
Hi this works. Thank you.
- May 5, 2020 at 8:43 pm #127079
You are always welcome 🙂
Let me know if there’s anything else we can help you with.
Can we ask for a favor? Would you mind taking a few minutes to review our plugin (if you haven’t already) at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wc-multivendor-marketplace/reviews/ and let others know about your 5 Star experience with WCFM Marketplace. Also, follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/wcfmmp for more exciting news, important updates, and irresistible offers.
- June 10, 2020 at 3:55 am #140067
Juan Diego CruzParticipant
Hey, I think I’m having the same problem on Pinkmart theme, I’m trying to add the map to the home page of the site, but every time I press the location button, the map dissapears. Any idea what i could do about this?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.