Marketplace Advertisement Manager

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      hani
      Participant

Hi,

Would you please suggest something could work with your pluins or for woocommerce similer to this odoo plugin:

https://store.webkul.com/Odoo-Marketplace-Advertisement-Manager.html

Craig
      Participant

This looks interesting! I’m also looking for something like this that we can redirect our e-flyer to. So vendors can purchase a spot on that “page” and then our e-flyer directs customer to that “page”.

Do you know if the this kind of plug-in has a whole page (landing page) dedicated to the ad blocks in addition to the ad block placement on the shop page, product page, and under the category list?

Molay Das
      Keymaster
        Kay
        Participant

Can we always have built-in solutions instead of using third party plugins?

You can make this solution commercial and we will pay.

This will give peace of mind we are dealing with one single developer who will be there to solve further problems of incompatibilities.

Craig
      Participant

Agreed. I would much rather pay WC Lovers for an add-on plugin instead of a 3rd party.

But I also realize the development of these add-on take much investment in time and resources. Perhaps in future as WC Lovers continue to grow and evolve.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry we don’t have in our plan to build advertising manager plugin now. Maybe in future, will let you know then.

Thanks,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.