Marketplace set up instead of wp-admin page.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      rchatman
      Participant

I’m being taken to the Multivendor set up page when logging in to my wp-admin area. This is not supposed to happen because I have everything set up. I also updated yesterday, did some setting get over written and how can I fix this?

rchatman
      Participant

I can’t access wp-admin to disable or make any attempts to troubleshoot. My store is being affected and my site is currently dead in the water.

rchatman
      Participant

Help, please!?!?!?

andrew2
      Participant

This happened to me too. It is currently crashing my site and cannot access admin even when clicking “Skip the steps”. Really need to remove auto-update from WCFM.

You can disable your plugin by accessing File Manager or using an FTP client like Filezilla. Go to your plugins folder and find WCFM Ultimate and rename the folder to anything.

Example: wc-frontend-manager-ultimate

Renamed example: wc-frontend-manager-ultimate_temp

This will deactivate it. You may need to deactivate the marketplace folder, and front end manager as well.

When you’ve deactivated the plugins you’ll see that your WordPress dashboard runs smoothly again and you won’t have a hostile takeover by the WCFM setup screen.

If you use wordpress.com then contact them through the chat and they can deactivate all plugins from their end. Hope this issue gets fixed because, once again, my marketplace is useless. There goes 163 vendors just like that. I was finally happy with my marketplace and then this nightmare happened with the auto-update. Probably going to rollback and not do any updates for a while.

andrew2
      Participant

P.s. Don’t forget to change the folder name back to the original name if and when you’re ready to reactivate!

rchatman
      Participant

What’s most disheartening is that the wc folks aren’t even replying. Is there a fix…a workaround…?

andrew2
      Participant

This is from support:

“That’s really strange!

Can you please delete WCFM installation folder via FTP or cPanel and do a fresh installation.

Don’t worry, no data will be hampered“

I will let you know how this goes after the deletion. Very nervous about losing data, but they said I will not lose anything and will still have all vendors.

You should backup your site just in case.

rchatman
      Participant

I just rolled back to my previous version before the update. I’m gonna leave things the way they are for now. Luckily this was a site in my staging environment and not live.

kaloomee
      Participant

This is also happening to me on a WP multisite
      WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager Version 6.1.5
      WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate Version 6.1.5
      I have tried disbaling ultimate but still the same issue

andrew2
      Participant

Yes I have a multisite too.

kaloomee
      Participant

Do you have WCFM ‘ultimate’ plugin installed?
      If so then it may be due to one needing a license for each sub/child-site as each sub-site is it’s own website –
      This is my interpretation of the licensing but WCMF support may be able to confirm or clarify this

I seem to have fixed the issue, for now anyway, by only enabling the ‘ultimate’ plugin on one site only.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I’m being taken to the Multivendor set up page when logging in to my wp-admin area. This is not supposed to happen because I have everything set up. I also updated yesterday, did some setting get over written and how can I fix this?

– Please update/install WCFM 6.1.6, this will resolve for you.

Thank You

kaloomee
      Participant

Thank you – Update to 6.1.6 worked for me
      I can now acees dashbaord again without the set up widget displaying

rchatman
      Participant

Thank you, indeed! 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sorry for the trouble, thanks for the update 🙂

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Marketplace set up instead of wp-admin page.’ is closed to new replies.