Marketplace Wirecard – Wirecard Credit Card

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Marketplace Wirecard – Wirecard Credit Card

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      fcmc3
      Participant

hello, i’m having trouble contacting the seller wirecardo account.
      when you click “Connect Wirecard Account” in the Settings -> Payments -> Wirecard (moip) menu

It opens the wirecard page with the following message:

Oops! An error has occurred
      Requested access cannot be granted, integration not recognized.

attached images.

tks..

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> wcfm-wirecard log -> show me screenshot for that.

Thank You

fcmc3
      Participant

Hi, messenger logs:

2019-11-09T00:09:03+00:00 ERROR Wirecard APP: Access Token Generate – Token or Key are invalids

Cap Luis
        Participant

Pelo que vejo tu é BR? tive o mesmo problema, e na época era problema com as credenciais sandbox do wirecard. Mas acabei desistindo do wirecard por causa das taxas.

fcmc3
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      fcmc3
      Participant

Wirecard response in Português-BR:
      Oi Fábio, bom dia. Tudo bem?

Você não está passando o id do APP.
      …&client_id=0&…
      No lugar do 0 deveria estar o código do APP do seu Marketplace (APP-XXXXXXX).

Wirecard response in InglÊs:
      Hi Fabio, good morning. All right?

You are not passing the APP id.
      … &client_id=0& …
      In place of 0 should be your Marketplace’s APP code (APP-XXXXXXX).

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

2019-11-09T00:09:03+00:00 ERROR Wirecard APP: Access Token Generate – Token or Key are invalids

– You have to contact Wirecard support and ask them to publish your Token.

We had faced same issue at the beginning and resolved by this – https://dev.wirecard.com.br/discuss/5d7caac3c1a04600309ccd2e

Thank You

fcmc3
      Participant

Ok, I will redirect this request to wirecard support

tks

fcmc3
      Participant

wirecard support has stated that the keys are already published, but the problem still remains

what can i do now?

fcmc3
      Participant

hello, the wirecard sandbox keys work perfectly.

A wirecard support has been opened to check why the production keys are giving error.

Did wirecard support ask which endpoint to create the APP on your production account?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Did wirecard support ask which endpoint to create the APP on your production account?

– NO such thing required!

contato.iggdrazil
      Participant

Hello, thank you so much for the wirecard api, it works perfectly.

In addition to thank you would like to ask a question. What is the forecast for placing the installment payment function in the wirecard api?

If not, do you have any tips I can do, even code changes, to enable this function. As it is used in the plugin “WooCommerce Wirecard Brasil Oficial”.

And in the “WCFM – Direct PayPal Pay for WooCommerce” plugin, I would like to know if it has this function and how I can enable it.

This is a very important condition for my marketplace.
      Thank you very much

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, for installment payment please use this plugin – https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-deposits/

Thank You

contato.iggdrazil
      Participant

HI, thanks so much for the tip. As I understand it the woocommerce plugin splits the payment in two. But what I was thinking of was 12x installment for example. As with wirecard and paypal system.

If it is possible to do this with woocommerce Deposits, how do I do? If no what code could I put to enable installment without impacting the system?

and happy New Year!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Marketplace Wirecard – Wirecard Credit Card’ is closed to new replies.