maximum limit

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Alejandro

I really need your help like bad

I have my sites debut tomorrow and I hit a little snag

one of my vendors is receiving a notification that they have reached their “product limit” and in my end it shows that she has an unlimited product limit

I don’t know what’s going on and its concerning me

also she is being asked for a verification code in order to change her avatar picture and she never receives her code even after 10 tries I really don’t know if I can delete that verification code thing but I would really like to get rid of it its hideous and not functional at all
      please HELP I am FREAKING OUT

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

also she is being asked for a verification code in order to change her avatar picture and she never receives her code even after 10 tries I really don’t know if I can delete that verification code thing but I would really like to get rid of it its hideous and not functional at all
      please HELP I am FREAKING OUT

– Why this? she does not receive verification code in her email? Please keep this plugin installed and be sure emails are triggered properly or not! https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-logging/

If emails are triggered properly then be there has some issue in your hosting’s mail server to deliver emails, or may be those are reaching in “spam’ folder.

one of my vendors is receiving a notification that they have reached their “product limit” and in my end it shows that she has an unlimited product limit

– Please recheck capability limits setting.

1. General Capability setting
      2. Verification product limit at WCFM Admin Setting -> Verification Tab (I think you have set this 0!)
      3. Pay per Product product limit at WCFM Membership setting panel

Thank You

Alejandro

Verification product limit at WCFM Admin Setting -> Verification Tab (I think you have set this 0!)

under Verification product limit at WCFM Admin Setting it states “if you set this 0 then limit will me considered unlimited”
      if that was not the case then why would that be said there that’s very confusing

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please check help message – https://ibb.co/QHLQ6kv

It’s clearly saying – if you set this 0 or negative then it will be considered as “unlimited”!

Thank You

Alejandro

Hi,

Please check help message – https://ibb.co/QHLQ6kv

It’s clearly saying – if you set this 0 or negative then it will be considered as “unlimited”!

I know…. that’s what I said but that’s not true because when I set it at 0 my vendor received a notification stating that she has reached her limit which means that it is not “unlimited” as you advertised

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, if you do not want to set any restriction limit then leave it blank.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘maximum limit’ is closed to new replies.