Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Members are wrongly receiving 'pay now to keep your account active' message
- November 23, 2019 at 12:04 am #93482
Our site has been live now for almost a month and our vendors on a monthly subscription are now getting notifications saying, ‘Membership Subscription Recurring Next Payment’ and ‘pay now to keep your account active’ but they signed up originally through Stripe. This seems odd as I thought they would simply be automatically renewed.
Please can you advise?
- November 26, 2019 at 2:21 pm #94014
- December 2, 2019 at 8:03 pm #95598
They are already set to never but are still being generated…
- December 7, 2019 at 11:41 am #96386
Please add this line to your site –
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_vendor_membership_renewal_notification', '__return_false' );
- December 18, 2019 at 6:27 pm #97919
We have added the above code but this is still happening – do you think the email could be being generated in stripe?
Someone got this on 13th December
Your membership plan (Buckingham) subscription next billing date in 5 Days.
Please pay now now to keep your account active.
- December 23, 2019 at 11:41 am #98652
Please update WCFM – Membership addon to the latest version, 2.7.5
No more notification will send out.
- The topic ‘Members are wrongly receiving 'pay now to keep your account active' message’ is closed to new replies.