Members not being assigned as store vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Members not being assigned as store vendors

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      katherine
      Participant

Hi
      I’m sorry, but I’m very confused and don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
      I am using wcfm, ultimate, membership, marketplace and I’ve set up memberships with associated groups in your plugin. These memberships are associated with WC checkout products with a woocommerce subscriptions product.
      I have had to add the membership product automatically at checkout as part of a subscription bundle so I miss out the plans and registration screens in the members sign up process.

Testing…
      So the user registers on the website, buys the product, checkout, the subscription is set up in woocommerce subscriptions and the order is complete.
      The user is taken to the thank you, you have successfully set up as a member page
      But the user is not set up as a member or added as a vendor!
      The order is showing under orders fine in WCFM

I’m thinking that there must be a problem with the user not becoming a vendor before buying the membership product?

How can I make this work?

Thanks for your help

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you purchasing that membership plan product directly ?

If so, then it will not work.

Start membership subscription form Membership plan page, first choose your plan and then everything will work automatically.

You don’t have to add that product in cart manually.

Thank You

Katherine

I can’t start with the membership plan page because the membership needs to be purchased as part of a package with another plugin. It needs to work on buying the product in woo checkout. I thought that buying the product through woo would purchase the membership but this is not the case.

Is this something you can help with? I see you do offer customisations.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am a bit confused, are you using any other membership plugin except WCFM Membership?

Please check tutorials for setting up WCFM Membership – https://wclovers.com/wcfm-tutorials/

It supports both – integrated payment option and purchase using WC checkout.

Thank You

Katherine

Hi
      Yes, It is used with a directory plugin, Web 2.0 directory. I need the customer to buy one package with membership to Wcfm and the directory. Both the directory product and the wcfm product are added to the woo basket to purchase. Woo subscriptions combines the monthly subscription charge into one. On checkout they have access to their directory profile and should have access to membership in wcfm

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using this Custom membership or Vendor membership?

I think, this plugin does not support vendor subscription!

Thank You

Katherine Reynolds

Hi
      (thanks for your prompt help)

Both. The directory plugin allows access to the directory features and is bought with a woocommerce product.
      The WCFM membership allows access to the WCFM features and is bought with a different woocommerce product.
      When the customer buys the package, both woocommerce products are added to the woocommerce checkout and bought together.

I have tested a user with membership to both the directory membership and WCFM membership when I have added them manually and it works fine. It’s just the buying process that isn’t working.

I am willing to pay for customization if I need to

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, I am still confused.

Why are you buying WCFM Membership product manually?

Thank You

Katherine

Because they have to buy 2 products at once, the directory product and the wcfm membership product. They click to buy the package, then fill out their directory profile (directory plugin), then when they submit their profile they get sent to checkout (by the directory plugin). The wcfm membership product is automatically added to their cart so they can buy it all as one bundle.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, just purchasing a product will not work for WCFM Membership.

User has to go through membership subscription steps. Plan selection and registration form is essential.
      Purchase is one step for the whole process.

Thank You

Katherine

Ok, but is this something you can help me with? I see you do offer customisations.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Yeah right, we provide customization. But only related to WooCommerce.

You don not have any expertise with any Membership plugin, sorry.

Thank You

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Members not being assigned as store vendors’ is closed to new replies.